Crusaders : Thy Will Be Done - par Tasty Minstrel

[quote quote=169477]D’après ma compréhension cela doit être le prix en magasin …

[/quote]

Oui c’est bien ça :
« Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price »

Il vient d’entrer dans le stock de Philibert: https://www.philibertnet.com/fr/tasty-minstrel-games/73708-crusaders-thy-will-be-done-2100000593675.html#ae52

c’est la même édition? parce que pendant le KS c’était autour de 90$ fdp in il me semble.

[quote quote=419371]Il vient d’entrer dans le stock de Philibert: https://www.philibertnet.com/fr/tasty-minstrel-games/73708-crusaders-thy-will-be-done-2100000593675.html

c’est la même édition? parce que pendant le KS c’était autour de 90$ fdp in il me semble.

[/quote]
non c’est la version retail sinon j’aurai pris de suite

Des retours sur le jeu finalement?

De retour en stock chez Phili.

Et nope, pas eu la chance de tester. Il était sur ma liste de « j’aimerais bien » mais jamais franchi le pas et pas un pote qui se soit laissé tenter. Pourtant, les retours semblent très positifs sur BGG. Mais je coince (et ne suis visiblement pas le seul^^)

Un peu comme Lorenzo, je le conseille pour sa mécanique qui nous a énormément plu et qui fait qu’on le garde par contre c’est un thème plaqué Donc ne le prenez pas pour refaire les croisades :joy:

la vidéo de Chaps est très instructive.

PS: le jeu n’a rien à voir avec Lorenzo, c’est juste pour comparer l’histoire d’aimer le jeu pour sa mécanique seule :+1:

Si quelqu'un se sépare de la version deluxe, ça pourrait m'intéresser.

Je recherche aussi un crusader deluxe.

J’en ai vu en vente à 100€, mais venant des US alors, port + douane c’est trop cher

Oui en effet trop cher en import! J’aime tellement ce jeu que je vais, tant pis, faire l’impasse sur le deluxe, je crois …

1 « J'aime »

Les figs je m’en fous, mais les plateaux indiv en 3D c’est chiant de s’en passer

Ils viennent de faire une actu et je n’étais même pas au courant qu’une extension était prévue et déjà produite mais pas mise en vente…
Je ne savais pas non plus que TMG était si proche de la banqueroute.
Après Emperor choice, y a eu d’autres KS?
A priori pour Crusaders, il y a un repreneur et le jeu va être sur BGA.

Voilà l’actu complète:

" Heads up… this is one of those good news/bad news sorts of things

# Long Time, No See

It has been 3 years since Crusaders: Thy Will Be Done delivered to backers, and it’s been wonderful to see positive reviews, session reports, and pictures on Instagram and Twitter of people enjoying the game!

For those of you who play games online, Crusaders has recently gone into Alpha testing on BoardGameArena.com, with a very nice implementation!

As some of you may know, I designed an expansion to the game, called Divine Influence. You may also have heard that that expansion got printed over 2 years ago, and has been sitting at the manufacturer this whole time!

# The Bad News

How can that be? Wouldn’t TMG want to sell the product that’s already been printed? Well, that brings me to the « bad news » portion of the update. I’m sad to report that the rumors you may have heard are true: TMG will not be publishing games for the foreseeable future. This has led to a number of disappointments (for me and for others), not the least of which is that Divine Influence was never released. For a while now I have been trying to find a way to make the existing copies of Divine Influence available myself, to no avail.

# The Good News

But hark! I bring good news as well! I’m happy to announce that, like a knight in shining armor, RENEGADE GAME STUDIOS has licensed the Crusaders line, and will be announcing their intentions for it at their Renegade Con virtual event on Friday, March 4th!

So tune in to twitch.tv/playrenegade on Friday, March 4th, at about noon PST and see what they’ve got in store for Crusaders, as well as their other fine games. But here’s a little spoiler info from me to you, the loyal TMG fans who supported Crusaders on Kickstarter in the first place (let’s keep this between us until they announce, shall we?):

Renegade will have the existing stock of Divine Influence (with TMG branding) available for direct sale for those who don’t want to wait for the Renegade version!!!

# What’s In The Box

A few years ago, the fine folks at boooored.com made a fantastic summary of what’s in the Divine Influence expansion, so check that out to see what’s in the Divine Influence box. I’ll add that there will be only one version of the expansion, and it’s compatible with both the retail and the Deluxified base game. That was TMG’s plan all along, and it kept the price of the expansion way down.

# If 3’s Company, and 4’s a Crowd, What Are 5 and 6?

[Eleven!]

And just to tease one more little thing: For those of you who enjoy Crusaders, but generally have 5 or 6 players at game night, I have also designed a 5/6p expansion, which Renegade will print a little bit later. I’m not sure when that will release, let’s give them a chance to get the base game out first!

That’s actually 2 separate expansion boxes, one (Crimson Knight) adds a red player color, the other (Amber Knight) adds a yellow player color. The boxes are nearly identical, so you can get one or the other to add a 5th player, or both to play with 6. Each box comes with 2 new Knight Orders as well (4 total if you get both), and they are also compatible with Divine Influence - they have all the additional stuff you’d need to play with the expansion. That’s how it was set up before anyway, and the art is done, but Renegade may decide to combine them into one box or something.

Oh, and on BGA you can play with both Divine Influence and Crimson/Amber Knight if you’d like! So try them out online, then buy them to play at home with your friends!

# Thanks Again

So thanks again for supporting me, Crusaders, and TMG. I look forward to RGS picking up the torch for Crusaders and seeing Divine Influence finally released unto the world!

Seth Jaffee

Designer, Crusaders: Thy Will Be Done

No longer Head of Development at TMG "

Ben c’est même plus que proche de la banqueroute, ils arrêtent …

Ceci date de novembre 2011 :

Inventory Liquidations
Hey everybody, thank you for being such great customers and friends over the many years. It has taken a long time to get to this, place, but here we are. Without further delay, I have teamed up with Cool Stuff to handle all of the processing and shipping of games. You can see everything that is currently available here: https://www.coolstuffinc.com/*
tmg
I will not be making any more games, so anything which is available is the last of our inventory. Everything is in the warehouse and produced quite awhile ago, so there is no inflation on it. Available titles include but are not limited to: Belfort Bundle Deluxified Crusaders Formosa Tea Deluxified Luna Yin Yang Deluxified Yokohama Deluxified Gentes https://www.coolstuffinc.com/*
tmg
Please check this out, and hopefully pick something up. If we ever brought you any joy through our game publishing efforts, then do know that your purchases will be helping me out as I wrap up the era in my life which is, was, and always will be

TMG

. For those that are curious, I am still exploring how to keep

TMG

alive through our dice business, but the likelihood of ever making games again is extremely low, approaching zero as an asymptote type of low. Thanks, Michael Mindes, Founder & CEO Tasty Minstrel Games

Et c’est dispo chez Philibert :

J’ai chopé l’extension grâce à @papayeric38.
J’ai pas eu le temps de l’essayer, mais les bâtiments en punch alors que tout est en meeple sur le jeu de base c’est du foutage de gueule :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Extension dispo chez Philibert :