D.E.I. Divide Et Impera - par Ludus Magnus Studio - Ext. et Reprint, livraison déc. 2023

Hâte de voir la tête du plateau.

en add on il y aura un skeud des choeurs de l’armée rouge

Nouvelle photo et première version pour la Core Box

[attachment file=490307]
[attachment file=490308]

Pour ma part je suis toujours aussi attiré et intrigué. Merci pour ces photos/news :wink:

Bonjour,

Nouvel artwork provenant d’une vidéo.

Bonjour,

Pour tout ceux qui n’auraient pas Facebook, trois nouvelles images issues d’une vidéo :

Bonjour,

Toujours pour ceux qui n’auraient pas FB, voici un personnage :

« Argyl is one of the leaders of the group of survivors known as Refugee 42. Their name comes from the number of the shelter where they took refuge on the day of the White Death that started the New Ice Age. For years these survivors remained isolated inside the shelter, and when they came out, they found themselves in a completely transformed world. London was becoming a deadly white desert and willingly accepted the help of the Pure, the only ones who seemed to have adapted effortlessly to the new climate.
Thanks to the technologies preserved in the shelter and to the knowledge they have handed down themselves, these survivors have become experts in constructing technological gadgets, useful for finding resources to exchange with the Pure caste. Argyle uses a grapple shooter designed by himself, to move freely from the streets to the roofs of the buildings while leading his companions between the ruins!
 »

:heart: « LE GRAPPIIIIIIN !! » :heart:

Bonjour,

La date du KS est fixée au 5 Novembre, premier teaser (je ne sais pas s’il est public ou pas) :

https://www.facebook.com/DEI.BoardGame/videos/2592225327665697/

C’est joli, mais ça a quand bien l’air d’être le bordel sur la table avec ce qu’on voit, et je sens bien la mise en place galère de plus d’1/2h…

Même impression : vlà le bordel sur le plateau !

1 « J'aime »

Vu ce qu’ils nous ont montré sur les quelques images qu’ils ont partagé, entre les figurines et le matériel qui semble pléthorique, on peut aussi s’attendre à de très grosses boîtes aussi pour bien remplir les étagères (enfin… ce qui reste de place ^^)

Bonjour,

Encore un personnage présenté sur FB, que je me permet de rapporter ici pour ceux qui ne serait pas sur le réseau social :

"Abraham is one of the Scavengers' rising leaders. Despite his young age, he already distinguished himself for his cunning and smartness, especially when his group had to deal directly with the Pure Caste.
Relations between the Scavengers and the Pures have always been tense. Pures suspect that among Scavengers there are supporters of the so-called Resistance and that its agents infiltrated their ranks to gather information about the Pures and encourage them to the long-awaited Awakening.
On the other hand, the Pure use the Scavengers to keep the brutes of Farm Z at bay, given the mutual hatred that flows between these two groups of survivors.
After some brutal punitive expeditions against them, the Scavengers seem to have learned their lesson and want to restore relations with the Pure ones by trying to discourage any contact with the Resistance ... but the fear of the Pures are well-founded, and Abraham is its main author.
Member of the Resistance since he was born, he volunteered to infiltrate the Scavengers and take them to the Resistance side... for the Awakening!"
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cJ5SNO3.jpg[/img]

D.E.I. continue à se dévoiler

[attachment file=492849]

[attachment file=492924]

Prévoyez/Achetez vraiment de grandes tables :smiley:

D.E.I. Await you to the Essen Spiel 2019 with a fantastic Demo Table!

[attachment file=495176]
[attachment file=495177]
[attachment file=495178]
[attachment file=495179]

Putain les traiteaux a 5 euros pour tenir ca, ils ont pas peur les gars ahah. Cette vue a tué toute envie chez moi en tout cas, ca a l’air lourd lourd.

1 « J'aime »

Ahaha Je n’avais pas vu ce détail qui tue :mrgreen: La taille de la boîte apparaît de plus en plus grosse sur les images qu’ils diffusent ^^

Bonjour,

Nouveau teaser :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtqzTU90o9U

Bonjour,

Artwork final pour la boite

Quelques nouvelles photos avant la preview à venir

Yesterday evening the Gioconomicon Team came to visit us to try D.E.I. for the first time, and a heart-pounding game has come out! Soon their preview!

[attachment file=496943]
[attachment file=496944]
[attachment file=496945]
[attachment file=496946]
[attachment file=496947]