Fliptown - par Write Stuff Games | VF par bad Boom Games - livraison mars 2023

Je pense que ça pourrait se faire…

6 « J'aime »

Alors je reste en éveil :wink:

1 « J'aime »

Mince, c’est loupé. :sweat_smile:
P’tet en late pledge? :crossed_fingers:

Message de Steven Aramini (créateur) dans les commentaires de la campagne KS de Fliptown, il y a 1 semaine environ.
Le Late Pledge sera possible.

For anyone who may be checking the comments, I just wanted to let you know that I am knee deep in setting up the Pledge Manager and plan to open it soon. I am just working through everything to make sure I get it right, as there are a lot of setup steps that I am learning as I go. Once open, it will allow for late pledges and for any backers to upgrade their pledge levels/provide address info/etc. Thanks everyone for your patience! We are also working diligently on finalizing all art so we can get you the Print & Play, with a goal of July delivery for that. I will have a formal update when the PM opens. Excited for everyone to get a chance to play soon!

2 « J'aime »

Salut @davidbbg , as tu des news du jeu ? Vous bossez sur la trad ?

Et sinon, ça va s’appeler Retourne-La-Ville en français ou pas ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 « J'aime »

Oui, je pense, un truc dans le genre… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Sinon nous devrions bientôt commencer la trad je pense, je crois que Steve a fait les dernières modifs…

2 « J'aime »

Posté par Steven Aramini il y a 2 semaines environ, à propos de la date de diffusiol du PnP. Il vise (toujours) juillet.

Sorry, no exact date but soon. Our original stated estimate was July to give us time to update and make final changes/finalize the game files, update templates, finalize the rules, make sure the PNP is built correctly, do low-ink version and do b/w version, so it’s quite of bit of work actually. We are still on target, so thanks for hanging in there. Getting close!

Le PnP en anglais vient d’être diffusé, cf. mail que les backers viennent de recevoir.

des nouvelles de louverture du PM ? j’aimerais me positionner en late pledge du coup jai pas accès aux derniers posts KS.

Rien. Ça fait 2 mois qu’on poireaute et qu’il nous dit que c’est pour bientôt très vite.

En effet, dans les commentaires de la campagne KS, il a de nouveau posté il y a 4 jours que le Pledge Manager (PM) aurait du retard car comme c’est sa première organisation de PM, il a plein de questions, de points en suspens.

I apologize for the delay in opening the Pledge Manager. It has been a lot more setup with the platform than I realized it would be. Having never dealt with a backer survey PM before, I have had a plethora of questions in setting it up to make sure I’m doing it correctly, and unfortunately, they do not have a customer service line or chat, so email correspondence has been slow with all of the back and forth and taking a lot longer than I anticipated. There are still some unresolved questions I am awaiting replies on. Rest assured as soon as it is all set up and ready to go, I will let everyone know. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to reach out to me in DM if there’s anything I can do to help you with a specific request or matter of urgency.

Ce qui est étonnant c’est que y’a pas un des deux partis qui propose un call histoire de régler ça ensemble. Le PM se prend un % de la campagne mais n’est pas capable de fournir un SAV d’une heure pour configurer une page à un gars qui va lui fournir xxxx €
Dans l’industrie que j’ai pu voir dans le passé, on est dans le même bateau et c’est les deux partis qui y perdent avec cette latence.

Et bien voilà justement la dernière actualité qui vient d’être publiée !

Entre autres :

Production Sample in the Works

The final files are with the printer and they are working on getting us a production sample so we can see firsthand the materials, quality, colors, etc. and make adjustments to the files if needed. We’ll be sure to share pics when we get it delivered to us.

Pledge Manager Almost There

We have to apologize for those who have been waiting for the Pledge Manager to open. Honestly, we weren’t prepared for the level of complexity that goes into creating a PM. We’ve had a myriad of questions for the support team, not having ever gone through this before, and unfortunately it has been a very slow process, as they do not have any live/phone/chat support and all communications must go through email, which has been much more back and forth than we’d hoped. All that said, nearly everything is in place. We just have a few outstanding questions in their court and then we will open it up. Thank you all for your patience. We promise that you will have plenty of time to update your address, increase your pledge and any other needs you may have.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/writestuffgames/fliptown/posts/3588065

cest vrai que ca parait fou cette histoire … jamais vu une boite dont le support se fait exclusivement mail

Bonjour,

Des nouvelles concernant la VF ?

Le boulot est bientôt terminé, ça devrait partir sous peu à la relecture.

9 « J'aime »

Profite, je suis au chômage pour le moment…

3 « J'aime »

et du pledge manager?

1 « J'aime »

je m’auto réponds: j’ai pu placer une commande sur gamefound pour le jeu :

Marrant que le PM soit là alors qu’il n’a pas encore communiqué dessus :thinking: