Marvel Zombies: A Zombicide Game - par CMON

Des figurines sans socle texturé ptet , nan ? :rofl:

@Saggi pourquoi ? (Mis à part que c’est confirmé ? ) Ils auraient thor de s’en priver. Ça coûte une misère un moule à leur échelle , surtout si c’est une version recalée et qu’ils peuvent exploiter à fond la licence. Si ça leur permet de fourguer des milliers / dizaines voir des centaines de milliers de machins en plastiques (qui toucheront une cible large (collectionneur, enfant, gamer, pigeons complétiste du ks) :thinking:

1 « J'aime »

je me retrouve ans les 4 :frowning:

5 « J'aime »

Oui oui on sait, on en pleure toujours des larmes de sang d’ailleurs.

1 « J'aime »

Clairement 60 euros pour une boîte de base, 12 figs, 4 plateaux et les cartes. Je trouve pas trop déconnant si on compare pas au KS évidemment.

Vu que j’ai laissé tomber le KS pour le prix, ça me permettra de mettre la main sur le jeu pour un prix plus raisonnable

2 « J'aime »

A finalisé le PM

Bordel ça fait mal au c** …

8 « J'aime »

Je confirme ça fait mal au cul :face_with_thermometer:

we have started to receive the first plastic samples of the Marvel Zombies core box game pieces, which is about to start production for the Wave 1 delivery. A few small details are still being refined with the molds, but things are looking pretty cool. Let’s take a look!

13 « J'aime »

Ils sont quand même magnifiques c’est bystanders !!

Et je parle même pas des socles texturés :laughing:

3 « J'aime »

Les couleurs de merde pour les zombies, et surtout pour les héros. Le pauvre Strange n’a même pas de visage… :sweat_smile:

3 « J'aime »

Heu soit je sais pas qui est strange, soit tu regardes une autre photo, soit faut d’urgence consulter :), les yeux, sourcils, bouche, barbe sont super détaillés…

Par contre Thor il est censé avoir un masque de carnaval ?
Capture d’écran 2022-06-30 à 07.25.19

Accueil assez mitigé de ces figurines sur la page des commentaires KS, perso je trouve qu’il y a à boire et à manger, du moyen+ et du mauvais. C’est pas fifou au final.

4 « J'aime »

Tu abuses les socles claquent bien quand même !!! (quoi… c’est pas un KS pour des socles ? )

2 « J'aime »

A un moment, faut arrêter de dire n’imp.
Ok les couleur bah comment dire… les gouts et les couleurs quoi
mais sur le détail des figs faut pas exagérer, c’est quand même du très bon niveau pour l’échelle avec ce type de matière.
Ce n’est pas de la résine, ce n’est pas un render. C’est les premiers échantillons de la production.

A voir si la qualité restera la même une fois que les moules auront bcp servi.

2 « J'aime »

Petit communiqué de Michael Shinall dans la partie commentaire de la page KS …

Hello everyone! So, I’ve noticed some information out there in regards to the Heroes’ Resistance box and, being the designer of it, I’d like to try and clarify some points, as the amount of misinformation I’m seeing in various places is just… well, pretty high… though understandable.

First, aside from the box cover, I have yet to see any game images on ANY site that have been correct. In fact, a number of images posted on various retailer sites seems to just be random assets thrown up. An example being one site that posted a Zombie Hulk game piece and a Zombie Captain America Dashboard as being in the box - nether of which are (details below!). So, first and foremost, while I personally don’t know why and/or how some of these things are being posted, I would take them all entirely with a grain of salt until official word hits the web (and before anyone asks, we, as a company, don’t have much control over what independent retailers post to their sites).

Beyond that, I’ve seen lots of questions out there based on this inaccurate information that further confuse people, essentially having turned things into one big game of telephone where the bad game info leads to more bad info. So let’s nip that immediately with a few points:

1. Heroes’ Resistance is a direct-to-retail/mass market product by Spin Master Games, with specific focus towards creating a more compact and approachable version of the standard Marvel Zombies Core Box. None of the rules or mechanics are different from the « standard » version of the game.

2. Most components inside are direct copies or modifications of things that exist mainly in the core boxes. E.g., the tiles are the same art (though there are less tiles total than in the standard core), the zombies and bystanders are standees using new zombie artwork, with only the Super and Zombie Heroes appearing as game pieces, though with different designs. There are no plastic player dashboards (replaced with spinners and trackers), and overall card counts have been cut down to reflect the smaller scope of the product.

3. The ID cards for the Super Heroes in the game ARE cross-compatible and feature slightly modified skillsets.

4. The game ONLY FEATURES HERO MODE. This is a big one because some outlets list that it come with both Zombie and Hero mode - It does not. It’s Hero Mode only. There are zero cross-compatible components for playing in Zombie Mode (i.e. no Zombie Cap ID cards, as mentioned above).

5. The game is for 1-4 players, instead of 6 like the standard game.

6. For the scope of this product - It’s not a replacement for the X-Men Resistance Core Box, nor should it be viewed as a « lesser » product. It is simply a different product with a different scope compared to a typical Core Box. Having one doesn’t invalidate the other, just depends on what you, as an individual, are after- the full Zombicide experience with nice game pieces, large maps, tons of variety & options, and bigger missions, or a version that, due to its smaller scope and streamlined components, offers a concise and condensed Zombicide experience.

Finally, one other item I want to address, which ties into point number 6, are the concerns about the X-Men Core Box going to retail. While there can be absolutely no guarantees in regards to anything with the state of… well, the world… at the moment, we laid out our plans specifically listing what was and was not Kickstarter Exclusive and nothing has changed since then. Yes, its happened elsewhere in the past that some items received only limited releases and quantities, or didn’t make it to retail at all, but by and large most everything we do not list as KS Exclusive eventually makes it to retail. Again, I can’t speak on this in depth, or say this is absolutely going to be the case, because it’s literally not my department, and I would never want to put words in other people’s mouths, but I can say our plans have not changed.

So, I do hope some of that has clarified things for people who are rightly asking questions because of the bad info posted out there. I’ve definitely seen a number of things that have led to incorrect assumptions being made, and I hope this helped to clear a few things up. I’m sure some better, more official statement is being prepped and is coming, but in the meantime I wanted to share the above.

5 « J'aime »

En gros c’est le jeu en version nul et qui laisse penser que la vraie core sera bien chère en retail.

Et que X-Men est pas garanti retail

C’est un malin, il dit tout ça parce qu’ils n’ont toujours pas fermé le PM… vite dépêchez-vous avant qu’il ne soit trop tard :grin:

2 « J'aime »

CMON propose des X-Men résistance alléger mais est pas sûr de proposer le boîte X-Men résistance en retail. :crazy_face:

Disons qu’il y a une garantie qu’ils vont faire une impression massive des 2 core box, mais quant à savoir les quantités et si possible 2ème réimpression, ils n’ont aucune vision. Même si sincèrement, je pense que si 2ème réimpression il y a et qu’ils doivent faire un choix, ce sera la core box resistance qui sera choisie.

1 « J'aime »

arg !
moi qui ai réussi à résister jusque là…

Justement, je trouve au contraire que le message rassure. On pouvait croire qu’avec l’arrivée de la version light de Spin master, on pouvait faire une croix sur la version standard de Resistance.

1 « J'aime »