Obsidian Protocol - par Quti Studio - livraison sept. 2020

Ha bah si c’est ça ça me va aussi :slight_smile:

Tant mieux, au départ l’idée c’était simplement de rajouter des aimants dans la boite, mais si c’est prévu pour c’est un réel soulagement.

Allo… Pas de news ?

artworks-000621900892-imbs5f-t500x500

1 « J'aime »

Après je suis mauvaise langue, Alexander vient de dire qu’il posterait un update ce weekend. But still.

1 « J'aime »

Trop de refund… c’est bizarre

La nouvelle très attendue et très longue update est là… prenez un café la lecture va être interminable :grin:

Update #33

Hello, everyone. I’m sorry we updated so late again.

It always seems to me that the last update was in October, and when I checked today, I found that it was on July 18 and August 22 on KS and Modian respectively.

So I just wanted to update it in October, and then I delayed it until today.

Even I have to think about what caused us to delay for so long since October.

Firstly, Let’s look at what we have done from September to November.

September

We were full of confidence in September.

As we said in the last update, we believe that the schedule is: complete the preliminary test of all steel molds at the end of October, and then start injection molding in November.

In this way, if our first shipment is fast enough, some players can even receive it before Christmas.

This also means that we can start the sales of mass products in China’s Spring Festival, which is great for our funds.

By the way, in early September, I moved to a house near my office, with the window facing the office’s window.

Then I went to the hospital in my rare spare time to have some strange physical examinations to find out what my migraine was.

First, I had a series of cardiovascular tests, and finally came to the conclusion that there was no big problem. That is, I had to eat takeout and stay up late less.

And I had an MRI a while ago. It was so fun. I just didn’t know the results (because I didn’t make time to go to the hospital again).

Well, let’s get to the point.

In order to ensure that our delivery will not be delayed by other parts, we stepped up the promotion of the parts of the game other than the model.

On one hand, we should improve the rules to ensure that the first version has baseline balance.

On the other hand, we should continue to improve the visual design, including the main visual design of products, packaging, instructions and other paper products.

So we focused on some play-tests.

These are the photo of December. I can’t find the play-test photo at that time

We also made a lot of this form, which is very interesting and tired

The biggest change is that we switched to D8, only 4 kinds of color

Then we made a serious decision to modify the basic mathematical model.

We will talk about the process of modifying the mathematical model in future.

Here we continue first.

In terms of visual design, we spent a lot of effort on card design.

It has to be said that in this game, information on cards is too overwhelming, and at the same time, it needs to use smaller cards instead of standard cards, which is a great challenge for graphic designers.

After many rounds of adjustment, we have made some card graphic design good enough, which are basically within this framework so far.

Some early card designs

Interim and final design

At the end of September, from September 28 to 30, I took my wife to Zhuhai to see the 2021 Zhuhai Air Show. This is my first time to see the air show in person.

We mostly wanted to feel these war machines closely, and take some photos for reference.

It is also a rare holiday.

October

The first week of October should be our National Day holiday, but on October 4~6, I came to the factory with two model designers from the studio, hoping to communicate the progress of the mold face-to-face with the technicians of the factory.

Then we found that we really shouldn’t come to the factory at this time.

We came too late.

In short, our initial plan was to go to the factory this spring after the first batch of test molds were completed, to communicate the production progress and details to be modified with the factory technicians.

However, we received the test models of the first group of mold production in January. As you can see in the update in January, these test models seem to have some problems, but they are generally very good.

At that time, due to the repeated outbreaks and the need to work overtime on parts design, we felt that the factory did a good job on the whole, so we cancelled this meeting.

After all, it seems that the work over there is doing well, and we are moving forward smoothly, but it is a little slow.

Then the most important thing is to speed up and catch up, right?

In October, when we went to the factory, we found that this was not the case.

When we first started making, there was a technical standard that we were not sure about, so we made the design scheme according to the idea in our imagination of shortening the working hours of the factory , and then sent the documents.

The factory engineer told us « OK » after reading it.

So we think that « this way is what the factory needs », and what we understand as « this way » needs additional time and effort in design.

However, in order to make the follow-up production easier, we did all the follow-up design according to this standard.

When we went to the factory for communication in person, the factory engineers told us that our molds were much more difficult than those of ordinary military models and required much more time than ordinary molds, so they did it very slowly.

The reason why it is so slow is that the effect we spend a lot of effort to achieve is very difficult to process.

At that time, the factory engineers said « OK », which means « although it’s troublesome, if you insist on such an effect, we can do it ».

Therefore, on October 5 and 6, in a conference room of the factory we discussed how to modify each part.

Yes, hundreds of parts were inspected one by one

The result of the meeting is that 80% of the parts need design modifications, and if these design modifications are not carried out, it may take 7 ~ 10 months to complete.

After we complete the design modification, it may still take 3 ~ 4 months to make the mold.

What’s more, it will meet the Spring Festival.

During the Spring Festival, the factory needs to let the workers go home for the new year.

Nice. :slight_smile:

So we went back to Beijing and scheduled our own personnel to work overtime to modify the documents. At the same time, we looked for all the friends we could find for our outsourcing and help us modify the design together.

The schedule is revised as follows: if we can complete the modification scheme of mold design by the end of October, we still have the opportunity to complete the trial mold of most molds before the Spring Festival and make some test versions, and even ship them before the Spring Festival.

Actually we have completed 90% of the changes until last several days, and we can almost finish the changes in the remaining days.

Thanks to the assistance of many leaders, they took a lot of outsourcing and completed a lot of modifications that are very difficult for us to make. Without their help, we would have spent much more time than that.

Here, let’s sincerely thank the following organizations and individuals:

Megatron and White Stone Design Studio

Wilderness Ruins Studio

Cyber Elf

Lin-Mo

Thank you!

We also attended the board-game convention Dice-con 2021 in Beijing on October 28-30.

We stayed up all night before the exhibition as usual.

But the scenery was really good that morning

However, the picture prepared by the graphic designer is really beautiful, and many people at the scene praise it.

During the exhibition, the trial game on the booth literally didn’t stop. Of course, many people asked when to deliver.

At that time, we said « before the Spring Festival ».

DC2021

Wall Pic by DK

November

It’s November. It’s getting colder and colder in Beijing.

In terms of the model, we have been adjusting documents all month, communicating with the factory, and then sending outsourcing and changing documents.

In terms of rules, the corresponding version of the new mathematical model mentioned earlier has been promoted to 0.9.6b .

The new version uses fewer types of dice, and mainly differentiated between strafing weapons with « low penetration and high fire speed » and heavy hitting weapons with « low fire speed and high penetration » .

At the same time, the added stance mechanism corresponds to it.

« Defensive stance » has better anti-penetration effect on strafing weapons and can get better cover from the terrain.

« Mobile stance » can dodge heavy hitting damage enough to penetrate armor, and grants moving distance.

« Attack stance » is simply sacrificing survive-ability in exchange for more powerful damage output.

Under the current rules, you need to choose the appropriate stance for each model’s activation, and the stance of enemy models should also be taken into account when selecting the target.

Oh, don’t be worried.

It seems very complicated, but it’s actually simpler to play than the original version, because we have simplified a lot of peripheral mechanics.

The types of dice are reduced, and the dice to roll when attacked are clearer, but the fun is more.

Well, I know that too few players have participated in the play-test of this version, and the arrival of the product is far away, so we have prepared the PNP material of the card.

If you really want to try, you can print it and feel it.

I will send the card text to the translation team tomorrow, so that you can receive the English version in a while.

This will be really fast.

In addition, we received a bad news in November.

Earlier, we registered the trademark of Obsidian Protocol, but the registration was rejected in November because 黑曜 and Obsidian have been registered in the field of toys, chess and cards.

The trademark registration authority thinks our proposal is too similar.

As insurance, we also submitted the registration application of « 月尘 » and « Ember » as a backup, which was passed.

But I am a little worried.

For example, if this name has not been registered in North America, will our products have legal problems in North America?

It’s too difficult to get a nice and easy-to-use name.

We haven’t finally determined whether the name of the series should be really changed to « 月尘 » and « Ember », but I’m afraid we must change the name.

We have done some corresponding graphic design

Oh, there’s another thing I forgot to say.

Although we showed N-21 pilot last time, we hope that the painting styles of these drivers are diverse and interesting, and most of them will be drawn by our Illustrator / Graphic Designer: DK.

The overall style of the pilots of the three factions was designed by Sidney-Sora, who brought us many excellent concept design works.

I personally like the exquisite composition and gorgeous colors of these characters.

I hope you like them too.

SidneySora’s pic

DK’s pic (wip)

DK’s pic (wip)

Now

I’m sorry to report the events of the past few months with in such an unsophisticated manner.

In fact, the events were much more complicated. Yet when I write, I feel like it can be finished in one sentence.

Let’s briefly talk about the current progress.

In terms of rules, now the rules have been promoted to 0.9.7. The details of electronic warfare and pilot skills are being adjusted around the new mathematical model.

After completion, 0.9 7 is the most complete version at present.

We are planning to make a complete PNP file, including cards / maps / chess pieces standees/ carton house / token / dice stickers.

After printing, you also need some Blank 8-sided dice to enjoy the game.

Here, I would like to thank “StillHasSan” for his assistance.

He has put forward a lot of modification suggestions for each rule version, as well as a large number of rule blind spots.

The entire FAQ of version 0.9.6 is made by him.

Much Thanks.

Of course, many other players in our player community have suggested a bunch of advice on rules, fluff and graphic design.

Much Thanks.

Due to the limitation of language and resources, my communication and discussion with players are mainly in QQ group.

If you know Chinese, you can join the QQ group 142439309 to participate in the discussion.

Sometimes I will say some new progress and scattered news on it.

We will build an English communication platform as soon as possible, but we don’t have this spare force at present.

In terms of graphic design, the design scheme of token and card has been basically finalized, the typesetting of rule book and playbook has just started, and the first edition should be completed by the end of December.

New tokens and dice designs, also by DK

In terms of model, the factory’s progress is that the molds 001 ~ 005 are preliminarily completed, and the details of 003 ~ 005 are still being adjusted.

006 and 007 are under production, 008 ~ 012 are the early stage of production, 012 ~ 020 have some adjustments submitted before being checked by the factory and us, 021 is still waiting for handover, and 022 ~ 024 are have several parts that we are still adjusting.

After completing these adjustments, we will go to the factory to make the remaining modifications in person with technicians.

We hope to determine the final production schedule before the Spring Festival.

Test kits we received before the DC2021

The above is the current general progress.

We’re still alive, and I’m not going to make any excuses for not updating for a long time.

It’s really my negligence.

By the way, with a crowdfunding project that has not delivered so far, I am not qualified to give others any suggestions or opinions.

I can only say that we have learned the following lessons:

1. For a new and small team, it is very dangerous to do too large-scale works, because even if you raise some money, you may not be able to quickly recruit the team you want to develop quickly.

2. When you recruit some people, the consumption of funds is it costs funds very fast, which will cause additional pressure.

3. There are too many things that will interfere with your plan, including but not limited to epidemic situation, economic fluctuation, factory power rationing, soaring sea freight prices and soaring raw material costs.

4. There is a big difference between face-to-face communication and online communication.

5. To sum up, if we have kept on a small part of the project for the first crowdfunding, such as only the battle package, the whole project will be much smoother.

Finally, I want to mention something about PM.

We can’t start pm now because I contacted some freight forwarders on the convention Dice-con 2021. They told me that the current shipping quotation is still very high.

If we start PM at the current price, and then wait until our products are really finished and the freight has been reduced, it is the players who suffer the loss, and we are equivalent to misrepresenting the freight.

This is something we don’t want to do, so we will start PM when the production cycle is more certain.

In addition, we just have some working capital. I’ll deal with all delayed refunds tomorrow.

This is the little house and astronaut we made in our spare time.The text is too boring this time, so I put them here.

We also made some small warships,

Outpost concept designed by Sidney Sora

In fact, we have done a lot of such designs for the game, but we haven’t found a suitable place to use them, yet

We haven’t even decided how these devices work

Finally, thank you again, and it’s 22:19 Beijing time, so it’s still this weekend.

Next time I will try to avoid posting updates on weekends.

1 « J'aime »

Comme l’ouverture du pm…

Donc nouveau système de combat… Pourquoi pas hein

Beaucoup de blabla notamment sur sa.life… pénible à la longue.

On le savait des le départ que les délais allaient exploser, faut être patient et croiser les doigts que cela passe.

Bon ça retombe dans la silence lol

1 « J'aime »

Incroyable ! Une nouvelle update… On l’avait presque oublié ce KS :sweat_smile:

Update #34 - Dev log 15. Work work ~

Hello everyone, long time no see again.

Not long after the Chinese New Year holiday, Que-ti Studio is here to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope that all my friends will be happy, healthy, and successful in 2022.

Also, before this update, let’s go a bit off-topic.

Although Obsidian Protocol is a game about war, and there is a total war in the background of the game, we don’t expect war to happen in reality. Among our backers from all over the world, no matter what position they are in, we are pure and hope that each of them can enjoy the game happily.

We shape a world of conflict in the story, but we are not advocates of war. In our opinion, in actual war, those who pay the most for the war are usually not the ultimate beneficiaries. Therefore, although it is difficult to achieve, I hope that one day war will only exist in literary and artistic works.

Well, here is the news from this update:

Test Kits

Although we hoped to distribute test kits to all players before the Luna new year, because we could not complete the production and translation, we changed it to distribute them to Chinese players first.

As a result, due to the epidemic and other reasons, we could not send all of them before Luna new year(sorry). Now we have distributed them to all players in mainland China, and the kits for Taiwan have also been issued today.

We will also ship products to overseas backers, but we found the shipping issue to be more difficult than expected (the shipping cost is too expensive). So it might take a little while, and we’re working on it. The overseas mailing solution we are currently thinking of is to find some partners in North America/Europe/Japan/Australia. It is much cheaper than an international courier to send the pieces from one area to the partner, and then they will distribute them by mail locally.

But in regions with a large number of supporters (such as North America), it can be very hard work. Although we will provide some commissions, it may be difficult to cover the labor of the partners, so we also hope to have a better solution.

If we can’t find a partner in one place, or the above solutions still can’t reduce the postage to an acceptable range, we also have Plan-B, which is to send the kits together when the official product is released in the future. However, it is against our original intention of releasing the test kits, so we still hope that there will be a way to send them soon.

In conclusion, if you support this project, you will receive trial pieces in the future. We treat all players equally.

The following is a demonstration of some players’ test kits, although the manual has a lot of problems (sorry, our proofreading process is very immature, we will fix all problems in a future English version), we still see many beautiful works uploaded by players. Thank you!

Build by : 江月留霜

In addition, due to the rush of time, the product this time is a trial model of T2, and there is still a quality gap with the official product. In our plan, there will be a trial assembly soon, this time we hope to release the kits that can reach the official version of the product.

Mold

We are continuing to urge the factory side to speed up, and as a fallback, we are also contacting other suppliers.

During the New Year vacation, the shapes of some parts were modified again to optimize the mold opening. So far, the mech designs of the UN factions have been confirmed.

Octopus-New design

Viper-New design

In addition, we also completed the design of the building. These simple « boxes » are modular, and you can also use them for other 28MM wargames or TRPGs.

The defense wall, containers, and jars have also been designed. The gameboard will become rich and interesting.

Rule

The 097 version of the rules has undergone another round of revisions during the New Year. I would like to thank the player « In this mountain » for the comprehensive arrangement and revision suggestions of the 096 version.

The original plan was to complete the layout before this update, but there has been a lot of work recently, so it has been postponed to next-next week (take time to translate).

The 097-version added new pilots’ skills and revised electronic warfare rules, improving the simplified version of the bunker rules, which is the most complete version of the rules.

Pilots

The three squad leaders who are the main characters have blueprints~ Although they are only sketches. We’ll finish designing each character as quickly as possible, and stories about them are in the works.

In addition, we are considering further adding several elite pilots. On the one hand, because we’re sorry for the continued delays in shipments, so wanted to make some compensation, on the other hand…more pilots would lead to more interesting tactics, right?

Background

Although there is still no time to launch a new « Obsidian Geography » recently, we have compiled some small paragraphs about the background of the game and put this paragraph first today. Also, due to financial constraints, today’s paragraph was translated by our lovely volunteer « Tony », thank you so much!

The International Seed Bank of Slerka

League of Athenaeum

Sensing the approach of what was later known as the « Great War » and fearing the inventive yet effective new ways of destruction that each participant would likely bring to the table, those who are more clairvoyant among the populace saw to the creation of the « League of Athenaeum. »

An international organization that lobbied within the United Nation and individual governments to officially recognize library and data archives of league members as protected from the onslaught of war.

The League’s mission later evolved to securing all that is precious of human civilization and its safe keep within the selected vaults and archives.

While attaining support from various charitable foundations around the globe, the responses of more critical governments of the world to their demand are lukewarm at best.

Their official response was that the removal of specific targets in military actions is a process that involves a collaboration of the military and multiple governmental bodies that bears the risk of disclosing sensitive information, not to mention the bureaucratic hassle the effort would indeed become.

The unspoken truth is that an archive that intends to secure « All that is precious to the human civilization » would contain precious information, be it physical or digital, that requires much more delicate handling for the potentially valuable strategic targets.

Lacking the support that they desperately needed, the League’s mission has been adapted to the rescue and restoration since the eruption of war; however, many pieces of valuable text and art were inevitably lost during the first two years of conflict.

Without proper organization, during the latter half of the war, many member archives of the League had to take arms to fend for themselves; some even would be considered highly militarized.

After establishing communications with « Season Wind, » many league members were the first to declare support for the organization, gaining access to its communication networks; league members are now finally reconnected and ready to continue their mission.

Today, the League remains a minor yet inclusive community aiming to secure and preserve original prints of artwork and literature. Other organizations with a similar intent of preservation later joined their ranks, such as seed banks and genetic composition archives.

Many among the public wonder how a preservation effort with seemingly dismal return on investments garners such support from various foundations; thus, many more urban myths were born based on speculations.

More often than not, the myth regarding the League is just run-of-the-mill boogie man tales, yet the common belief that many nefarious groups operate under the guise of the League stands true.

However, not all historical societies are members of the Athenaeum. The League does bias against digitizing every piece of information and emphasizes physical copies’ historical and cultural importance.

Such one of them is the famous data archive, « Human Encyclopedia, » nick-named the history channel, which operates completely independent of the League. The organization is primarily known for its data center, « Hippocampus, » located in “Antica”, and its archive space station, « Rosetta, » at space colony cluster L2. They collected and preserved information through the internet well before the “Ruins” were first discovered, preparing a backup for when the whole internet crumbles.

Fact is, many similar initiatives were formulated before the discovery of the “Ruins”, yet « The Human Encyclopedia » program was backed by capitalists and interest groups with the famous “Rayton” among them, even launching the « Rosetta » during the height of the space boom.

At the dawn of the war, « Rosetta » was undergoing service maintenance for its communication array, thus, fortunately, avoiding the initial wave of cyber-attacks on all data servers as it was completely isolated from the remainder of the world. After the news of the war reached its staff, they removed their communication array and all connections to any data banks, only accepting physical data transactions.

During the war, all public and private data banks were attacked physically or cyberl; even the public data terminal « Hippocampus » fell victim to a pinpoint wipe.

« Rosetta » alone remained intact and acted as the hub of the « Human Encyclopedia » project, repairing its functions and offering support to many different communities.

Among its peers, many debate whether the « Human Encyclopedia » has done the best for themselves, but they are indeed the luckiest.

The international seed bank of “Slerka” was introduced to service in the ’80s.

Three years before the war, the seed bank was expanded to include more functions as a genetic composition bank. Storage units I to III were renovated and expanded, while Units IV to VI were added to the fold, allowing the housing of an additional one hundred and fifty staff members and the required office space.

One year before the war, it was modified with the addition of Storage Unit VII to house non-sample materials that require low-temperature storage.

During the war, the bank was left untouched by any direct acts of aggression. Due to its hard-to-reach high altitude, the city of “Slerka” did not receive many asylum seekers, surviving the first winter of war on reserves alone.

A temporary government of “Slerka” composed of the local university and seed bank staff was established during the war when communications between the city and its municipal branch were cut off. It was spared from attackers due to its unique geological features, and the provisional government mainly focused on resource management for the survival of its people.

« Our biggest concerns are the ever more frequent bear attacks. Poor fellas are having a hard time coping with our war. »

Two years after the war broke out, “Slerka” began to receive aid from organizations such as the « League of Athenaeum, » in exchange, Storage Unit VII was then utilized as a containment area for sensitive materials.

Six years into the war, after establishing a partnership with the then still developing « Zero Laboratory, » “Slerka” gained further funding and material aids to better renovate its residential area in exchange for human resources from the bank and the university roster.

In the ninth year of the war, “Slerka” seed bank officially became a member of the « League of Athenaeum » and served as the secret safe keep for « War Key » unit one, Gungnirof the “Io Defense Alliance” alliance. However, just like all other " War Key," Gungnir has lost all its functionality and strategic value.

The above is the main content of this update, thank you for your attention!

2020 and 2021 were very difficult years, and within the scope of what is currently visible, there are still many difficulties that we need to overcome in 2022. But please believe that we will, as always, strive to bring the official product of the Obsidian Protocol to you as soon as possible!

1 « J'aime »

Je l’ai pas pledgé mais j’espère vous voir le recevoir avant de mourir. (J’ai 35ans)

J’y crois doucement mais sûrement. Si on peut recevoir everrain, on peut recevoir celui là :slight_smile:

Par contre la wave 4 de KDM c’est moins sûr

C’est pas le même registre d’édition : le pm n’est même pas encore ouvert…
Il y a un an j’ai été remboursé à temps et désormais ils ne semblent plus vouloir/pouvoir rembourser.
J’espère que tu as raison mais leur reste t-il assez de fonds?

Après le coup de point dans les reins de Pacific Rim, déjà que j’y croyais de moins en moins ici… Mais bon je ne peux plus y faire grand chose.

J’ai envie d’y croire, c’est pas une major company qui fait le jeu. C’est clairement pour ce genre de projet que KS existe. Et puis c’est pas 1000 balle que j’ai investi, depuis le temps si l’investissement est amortie donc je fais juste de croiser les doigts.

1 « J'aime »

« hello there »

Des gens qui ont des news ?

Juste à l’instant avec le nouvelle update… il t’a entendu :sweat_smile:

Update #35 - Small update : There will be a longer update next week.

First of all, I’m sorry that this is not a complete update.

We planned to release an update in early June… But it has been delayed until today, and a lot of things still need to be prioritized.

So a simple short update today and a big update with lots of pictures next weekend to explain in detail.

Briefly report the situation. We will expand the specific details in next week’s update:

1. After the March update, we worked hard to speed up the work progress, but in April and May, the office building where our studio was located was wholly blocked twice due to the epidemic.

And both times, it started during the holidays, so we didn’t even have time to move our work to the server the first time.

The second time we took some lessons, did some preparation before the holidays and moved some equipment out of the studio the day before the lockdown, we hadn’t quite gotten used to working from home.
Although the epidemic caused a certain degree of delay in production last year, the impact on the studio was relatively small. Still, it was a real blow this time, but fortunately, it has recovered.

1. After being stagnant for a long time, the factory’s progress started to move forward.

New sample just received this week.

We split the product into three waves for delivery:

The first batch is the Core-part of the RDL and the Tie’Ji and Heavymetal expansion packs;

The second batch is the Core-part of the UN, as well as the Scalpel and Doorbreaker expansion pack;

The third batch is the Core-part of the GOF and the Hunter and Justice expansion packs.

We hope that the terrain packs and other boards will be sent out in the second batch so that players who buy the standard core packs can receive everything within two express deliveries, depending on the actual situation.

The layout of the first and second batches of boards has been finally confirmed. Overall, players will generally receive about 5% to 10% more parts than when crowdfunding.

These pictures are the new content map. Red is the content added during the crowdfunding, yellow is the deleted content, blue is the additional content we added, and green is the content that needs to be sent in the second batch.

Core pack part of RDL

Tie’Ji

Heavymetal

We know these little perks won’t compensate for the hard work players have been waiting for, but a little more is always a good thing, right?

1. The estimated delivery time of the first batch in August, and the second batch is November.

Most of the content of the third batch will not be confirmed until we sign a formal contract with the new mold factory, but we need some time to return the funds, and we will update the news as soon as possible after confirmation.

1. The rules of version 0.9.7 are confirmed.

Now a 0.9.8 with significant changes to the Timing System is being discussed in the test group.

Next week, it will be decided whether to adopt these changes according to the test results.

This will determine whether the official version of the rules will be derived from 0.9.7 or 0.9.8.

1. Graphic Design:

All ACE pilot’s portraits for the first season of the RDL faction have been determined.

The faction logo of UN/RDL/GOF has completed the final shape.

The logo of the Ember: Obsidian Protocol agreement has also been determined.

The assembly instructions for the first batch of content are being typed.

Start designing the floor plan system for the rulebook next week.

Depending on whether 0.9.8 is adopted, the card design may be updated.

1. The relevant situation of PM will be more detailed information in the update next week.

I want to let players choose whether to receive their products in batches (but with multiple shipping charges) or to receive all the available products for shipment at a particular time.

At present, the offers given by several transporters are high, so if players can have a choice, I think it will be more friendly.

1. If there is no further adjustment, we will participate in Beijing 2021 (2022) WF in September, and there will be no playtest on the exhibition site.

2. Considering that it may be necessary to update some short messages for international users and facilitate communication such as delivery/after-sales consultation, I have set up a Discord channel.

Discord

I am unskilled in using this, and we will consider recruiting volunteers to assist in management.

There is no new information on it for the time being. But I will definitely find someone to reply to these messages after the PM is ready.

At the same time, we are pretty sure that all the essential information will be posted on KS; you don’t have to worry about what information you will miss if you don’t join the Discord channel, Twitter, etc.

Above all, I am sorry we have delayed the update so long. I believe that all progress will gradually accelerate until the product is handed over to every player.

Although it looks like the delivery date is finally approaching, we will handle everything that follows carefully and thoughtfully because it is foreseeable that there are still many problems that we have not encountered before shipping, and now cheering that is Champagne was opened at halftime.

We’ve been doing this for so long and don’t want to screw it up at this stage.

Well, maybe I screwed up with the player communication, but I definitely can’t screw up the product.

See you next week.

P.S. Forgot to mention that I’ll be processing recent refund requests before next week’s update. Our funds have been really tight recently. Sorry for keeping you waiting

1 « J'aime »