[PG] Stroganov via Crowfinder

…et gratuitement !

yep!

A priori, le navire arrive demain à Rotterdam avec les copies françaises …

On en verra jamais la fin de ce pledge … :sob:

Europe

The ship with the add-ons, and French and Dutch versions of Stroganov has finally returned and docked in Antwerp. We have word that it will unload to our warehouse by Tuesday May 17. We hesitate to announce this as there could still be delays, but let’s all hope for the best!!

3 « J'aime »

Les jeux sont arrivés en Belgique. Je C/C le mail plus bas pour ceux qui ne l’auraient pas vu.

@jfmagic16 on a besoin de saisir un truc dans le googledoc ou c’est bon t’as tout ce qu’"il faut?

Citation
The games have arrived !
Actually they arrived earlier this week, but i wanted to have time to check everything first before iImade the update.
Now the most important news of all : Since the delivery were Stroganov + Hippocrates, and i still have some Rulebenders left to hand out, i combined the 3 chains. This means that the chain that you see in CF could differ from the actual one. At the end of this update is a link to the real chain.
Via 1 = how it leaves here.
Naam = who the game is for
Details = game or sleeves or coins
Example : line 1 in the chain : Dennis picks up, gives it to Frederic which Frederic gives to Cedric Viguie . Game is french version of Stroganov.
On Monday the chains is set in motion and from monday its possible to pick up the games at Ledegem.
On Wednesday is Meeples, and the people that are lsited in the new chain for picking up at Meeples can pick the games up there but must let me know on tuesday, because i’m not bringing all the games each Meeples. Onle the ones that let me know on tuesday will be present.
Same goes for picking up at Pionisten, 04/06, let me know on friday 03/06.
New chain :
doorgeefketting.xlsx - Google Sheets

PS : to combine the 3 chains took me 13.5 hours, so please show some respect and keep the nagging to yourselves :smiley:

Greetings

J’ai contacté le porteur pour savoir si je pouvais passer récupérer les boîtes ce week-end, sinon ça attendra lundi soir. Je vous tiens au jus.

2 « J'aime »

C’est récupéré.

N’hésitez pas à me pm si vous avec des MR à faire ou vous voulez récupérer rapidement vos boîtes.

Je m’occupe ça demain matin sans faute.

3 « J'aime »

Y a 6 boîtes qui doivent arriver chez moi :wink:

Je te fais un mp pour l’adresse! Merci pour yout :ok_hand::+1:

1 « J'aime »

A priori julienbf m’a demandé un envoi séparé car il a déménagé en Normandie, il était compté dans tes 6 boîtes?

Je te confirme, il faisait parti de mes 6.

1 « J'aime »

Merci à jfmagic16 d’avoir récupéré nos boites dans le premier relais.

Merci à ZiG pour s’occuper du second relais et à bientôt pour la remise en mains propres !

Boîtes de Stroganov (7) => réception dans la semaine qui arrive pour ma part.

2 « J'aime »

C’est à la maison tu peux passer qd tu veux :smirk:

1 « J'aime »

Jeu récupéré.
Par contre, je me souviens plus, l’upgrade packs on le recevra quand ?

J’ai contacté Bjorn là dessus. Sûrement octobre…

2 « J'aime »

Colis bien reçu et nickel. Merci à toi.

1 « J'aime »

Testé hier soir! Petite déception pour ma part :sweat_smile:

Bref campagne naze, jeu bof… Bel investissement :rofl:

1 « J'aime »

Hello, réponse reçue du support Game Brewer.
Je vous ai envoyé un mail qui du coup attend une réponse ! :slight_smile:

Mail à propos des upgrade packs :

"Upgrade pack + picking up the games
8 june 2022 11:57:09
Hi peeps,

i know one of the updates said that the upgrade pack would be delivered at the same time of the game. But the latest news is that it will arrive at game brewer in the 4th quarter of the year, so probably around october/november.

People that would like to pick there copies up, at the next Meeples event, or Pionisten event, please contact me here, by mail, or FB Messenger. I don’t carry around all the games, so only the people who contacted me their copies will be there."

1 « J'aime »

Est-ce que certains d’entre vous on eu des soucis de matériel?
J’ai un meeple cheval cassé, et deux pions victoires pour la couleur bleue et zéro pions trophée pour le bleu.
Est-ce que vous savez comment on fait pour le SAV?

Merci