Razordisc - par Simon Jackson - 2022

Great although it will be about 3 weeks just to get everything where we want it. Once completed, I will forward those of you who want to try it out a basic team and rule set. We are in the process of rewriting some rules as TTS wouldn’t alow triangular movement so we went with hexagons. It actually was an improvement but yet to write this up.
I’ll also add the attribute costs as you may wish to tailor your team slightly and each attribute costs differently. :slight_smile:

3 « J'aime »

Currently trying to get our sculpts painted into Tabletop Simulator so it looks pretty too :slight_smile:

4 « J'aime »

Ça prend forme sur Tabletop Simulator… ah mince j’avais pas vu que le créateur était passé par ici. Un plaisir chaque fois qu’un créateur étranger vient nous voir :slight_smile: Thanks Simon to come here ! Welcome !

3 « J'aime »

Ca donne envie !

1 « J'aime »

Ça ne rigole pas sur TTS…

Introducing the Mutt-Bloods to our TTS version of Razordisc. The most aggressive of all the races. Genetic hybrids of human and animal and formidable opposition if you are brave enough to take them on!

Mdr va falloir sortir le GPU les gars :sweat_smile:

Hi all, foursome reason I wasn’t able to post for a while here but the game is still moving on well and play testing most Saturday evenings.

If you would like to take part, please contact me on Facebook and will arrange you joining the discord and Tabletop Simulator :slight_smile:

3 « J'aime »

I think @monsieurrien and I would be curious to try. I’ll message you on FB

2 « J'aime »

Good afternoon all :slight_smile:

I’m looking at making a French team for our game and looking for traditional names for the players.

I need a name fitting for:

A Blunt - A heavily armoured player thank is used to tank opponents.

2 Razors - The mid armoured and fast combat orientated players.

2 Slicks - The fastest scoring positions that are used to throw and catch.

1 Bulwark - Huge genetically enhanced position that smashes their way through defensive lines.

A Rider - Uses their bike to pull players around the arena.

These names can be male or female and will possibly be used in the background history for our game.

Hope you can help?

Simon :slight_smile:

BTW, if you wanted to add a French nickname, that would be amazing too!

4 « J'aime »

Hi Simon! Thanks for offering us to name players!

I’ll start with a couple of questions:

• do the names need to be related to french sportsmen?
  • do they have to be names of nicknames? I think nicknames would sound better than names like « Sebastien » or « hugo », don’t you?

Alors Roger, Robert, Gérard, Jacky…

Joking ^^

Je suppose que vous cherchez des prénoms un peu cliché, comme Hans pour un Allemand et Ivan pour un Russe ?

Sinon il y a une page de stats ici, avec des prénoms plus ou moins tendance

A Blunt - A heavily armoured player thank is used to tank opponents. - Teddy (Riner)

2 Razors - The mid armoured and fast combat orientated players. - Marie-José (Pérec) et Jeannie (Longo)

2 Slicks - The fastest scoring positions that are used to throw and catch. - Thierry (Henry) et Tony (Parker)

1 Bulwark - Huge genetically enhanced position that smashes their way through defensive lines. - Mélina (Robert-Michon)

A Rider - Uses their bike to pull players around the arena. - Alain (Prost)

Not all the names proposed sound french but they’re famous sportsmen and sportswomen :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Thank you so much!

Marie-Josée and jeannine and melina are female names (so that you don’t give female names to male players and vice versa :wink: )

1 « J'aime »

For the tanking one, i would have suggested Sebastien (chabal) but teddy sounds better

Ah ah well done!

Il suffit qu’un membre du groupe s’appelle Ken, et tout de suite ça devient parfaitement cohérent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Raoul ça le fait bien, aussi, dans le genre…

1 « J'aime »

Quelques suggestions supplémentaires qui sonnent un poil moins US à mon goût, mais toujours dans l’esprit :

Blunt : David (Douillet) à la place de Teddy, donc.

Razors : Laura (Flessel), au choix.

Slicks : Véronique (Pecqueux-Rolland), à la place de Tony.

1 « J'aime »

David c’est aussi peu français que Teddy quand même :sweat_smile:

Laura j’y ai pensé :+1: et Véronique bonne idée aussi :slight_smile: