Soulgivers - par Gravity Games - Livraison Avril 2021

Je vais parler en Français je pense que c’est mieux pour votre projet.

J’ai parlé de votre jeu à Chip Theory Games et à sa communauté un peu. Votre jeu à l’air d’avoir une qualité assez « premium » je dirais. Et vous utilisez une petite miniature le « fragment » qui peut aller sur vos jetons/chips avec un aimant on dirait. Et CTG pensent (pas encore décidé) à faire aussi des miniatures pour aller sur des chips de poker pour leur prochain jeu. Bref donc je pense qu’ils vont bien regarder votre jeu aussi :smiley:

À tout à l’heure à 14h alors !

Gogogo !

1 « J'aime »

Pledgé, à voir si le garde.

1 « J'aime »

J’aime beaucoup la DA générale du jeu, et oui @tembargo en français it’s better for me :slight_smile:

J’ai regardé, et le coup de l’early bird dans lequel il manque du gameplay qu’on ne peut pas ajouter en addon, du coup il faut se rabattre sur la version à 75€.
Mais ça fait 16€ pour 2 cartes et 4 « tokens », et le pinless badge, euh, c’est un peu dépassé comme goodies :slight_smile:

Oui, j’ai le même raisonnement.
Je pense que ça poussera les gens à prendre la version 75 boules, l’EB étant au final incomplet.
Vraiment bizarre…

Je dirais plutôt que ça poussera les gens à ne rien prendre, car 75€ peut paraitre cher

1 « J'aime »

Aussi.
C’est ce que j’ai dit un peu plus haut.
93 roros à l’arrivée fdp inclus.
Du délire…

1 « J'aime »

Hi
Very interesting project. Just a comment already done in French: there is no real difference the EB, the Decay Pack (one additional card?), the Collector (the same as the decay pack but with an artbook?).
You really have to differentiate more the different pledges.

Best regards

The Core Set is not incomplete. Whatever you do, you play with 10 heroes. The extra heroes are extra and allow to customize more the team, but it’s alway only 10 heroes. If you get the core set you have the full game. The Aeger and Soulcrusher are expansions of the game.

For most people, « full game » means the core game and all expansions that add gameplay. And without the 12th hero, you loose some replayability.

The 12th hero is not really an « addon », as you can’t add it to the early bird pledge.

Most board games are cards and tokens, if you want to see it that way. The extra heroes are full expansions with their own abilities and characteristics.

True, but you already get a hero for free with the base pledge. We do not have to agree on this, you can pledge or not pledge. Not everyone has to like our project or think that it’s worth its value. Just don’t forget that there’s a lot of work behind a game and its expansions, and it is not just paper and colors.

The problem here is that you get 11 heroes for 59€ with the early bird, but if one wants the 12th hero, it’s an additionnal 16€.

If you didn’t offer an early bird, it would have been less obvious.

1 « J'aime »

And we are listening to the backers’ request and figuring out how to meet halfway, but there is no need to diminish people’s work that way. We’ve been live for less than 24H and really taking in all the backers’ and followers’ feedback. Keep on checking our project, we might have updates in the next days.

I did not diminish your work (well, I said that the pinless badge is somewhat outdated, more like a thing from 20 years ago)

1 « J'aime »

I do not want to argue, this is not the place or the case. Just keep in mind you are already getting a lowered price on Kickstarter and that a campaign is a live thing and it usually changes and listens to feedback and comments. We wanted to give an early bird as a gift to our, not to punish us and our campaign whether that was a good idea or not.
Just keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

Nous avons du mal à nous faire comprendre on dirait…

Je ne pense pas, mais ils ont une drôle de façon de voir les choses.

2 « J'aime »

Concerning the lowered price, that might be true or not, but many a game ended cheaper in stores, only the future will tell. But as there is a KS exclusive, it’s not that important.
Concerning the early bird, I hope that you get funded within 48h. It might be a gift for some backers, but in many campaigns, it ended more like a curse for the project owner.

Personally, I’m not sure I would pay 93€ (75€ + 18€) for a game that looks mostly abstract (but I quite like the artwork on the cards, looks a lot like Mysthea)