[Terminé] Bildy - des planches imprimées à assembler pour 3+

ça a été mon coup de cœur de novembre : bildy

c’était pas donné (ce sont les offres Megaboards qui sont les plus intéressantes) mais c’est tellement mignon que pas pu résister :wink:

le KS est terminé et pas de late pledge mais d’près son site web, il devrait être possible de passer commande bientôt. S’il y a des intéressés, je vous ferai un open the box avec plaisir

Ouais a voir la solidité en fait sur un truc comme ça non?

Mais oui pour l’open the box je veux bien… ça peut être intéressant :slight_smile:

Yep, intéressé aussi par l’open the box.

Juste parce que c’est le genre d’update qui fait toujours plaisir à lire:

What a mad few weeks it's been! I've screen printed a whopping 3080 prints onto 740 Megaboards plus an extra 500 mini Tinkerkit boards. I completely underestimated the amounts involved. I've had boards stacked everywhere trying to dry them before proceeding with the next print. I'm even dreaming about printing boards! The boxes have been printed (thankfully not too many of those needed) and over 2000 connectors have been counted and bagged. I've produced a mini ideas booklet for the Megaboard kits but also plan to add more ideas as time goes on to the website - my next project.

Shipping

Due to time constraints, I've arranged shipping to start with the international orders first before moving onto the domestic ones. The international Tinkerkits were sent yesterday by Royal Mail and the Megaboards are scheduled to be picked up on Monday using UPS 3 day Express service. I had hoped to send them today but have been waiting on additional packaging to arrive to protect them in transit.

I'm taking a couple of weeks off over Christmas. I've not done any Christmas shopping yet or put up any decorations - eek! And then I start the whole process off again with the next batch of orders.

It's taken over two years of development to get to this stage. Thank you for making this happen and bringing Bildy to life. I just hope you like what I've made you.

Jayne

Tenir les délais, pour certains, c'est quelque chose d'important ;)

Juste parce que c’est le genre d’update qui fait toujours plaisir à lire:

What a mad few weeks it's been! I've screen printed a whopping 3080 prints onto 740 Megaboards plus an extra 500 mini Tinkerkit boards. I completely underestimated the amounts involved. I've had boards stacked everywhere trying to dry them before proceeding with the next print. I'm even dreaming about printing boards! The boxes have been printed (thankfully not too many of those needed) and over 2000 connectors have been counted and bagged. I've produced a mini ideas booklet for the Megaboard kits but also plan to add more ideas as time goes on to the website - my next project.

Shipping

Due to time constraints, I've arranged shipping to start with the international orders first before moving onto the domestic ones. The international Tinkerkits were sent yesterday by Royal Mail and the Megaboards are scheduled to be picked up on Monday using UPS 3 day Express service. I had hoped to send them today but have been waiting on additional packaging to arrive to protect them in transit.

I'm taking a couple of weeks off over Christmas. I've not done any Christmas shopping yet or put up any decorations - eek! And then I start the whole process off again with the next batch of orders.

It's taken over two years of development to get to this stage. Thank you for making this happen and bringing Bildy to life. I just hope you like what I've made you.

Jayne

Tenir les délais, pour certains, c'est quelque chose d'important ;)

+1