The Grid Game - Livraison février 2021

ca dit quoi?
car en tant que late pledge on a pas la news…

4 « J'aime »

Wow, s’il a vraiment donné ses coordonnées persos, c’est au-delà du courage, c’est totalement fou !

C’est bien la 1ère fois que je me sens aussi mal pour un porteur de projet après un tel message (j’avoue je ne fais pas partie des concernés, ça doit jouer). :flushed:

Ce projet sera surréaliste jusqu’au bout…

ouaip ce projet la aura tout vu… faudrait faire le compte :

• entrepot qui brule : check
  • Tremblement de terre : check

Vais-je finalement regretter de n’avoir pas finalisé mon pledge sur celui-là ?

Finalement, les jeux seront distribués par un logisticien, ou livrés directement chez nous ?

Nouvel update plutôt rassurant, finalement on aura nos jeux avant ses enculés se Golden Bell. Imaginez si Enchanters arrivait après :grin:

"Hello all!

I know I am late on this update, things got complicated for me personally because of the Virus, fortunately I am ok and mostly everyone around me.

After several emails and a lot of work we have been able to have 2 companies interested to ship your games at a competitive price. For this to happen we have to share with them the final list of addresses that they will deliver. So right now we need you (for the ones that are still missing) to send your updated address. We will be waiting on you until WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9TH, that day we will close the list and send it to the suppliers so they can give us a final quote for us to start the shipping process.

We have been sending you the notifications about your address being updated, for the ones that haven’t received their confirmation, wait a little as we are still in the process of finishing this emailing as it is done one by one to secure everything is rightly done.

About shipping estimate date, we talked to the companies and because of the XMAS season and the virus, they said it is more possible and cost effective to ship at the end of JANUARY, we still are negotiating to see if the shipping can be done earlier and we will let you know about this.

Next important date is December 9th, please keep in mind to update if you haven’t. if someone misses this date we will try to figure out what we can do to receive their games. lets do this happen!

i am still receiving your messages and emails, thanks Francesco to keep in touch with me, also Thanks peter for sending me your concerns via Email. I will keep this going on until all of you have your games!

best wishes!

Victor "

2 « J'aime »

Tant que je ne l’aurai pas, je n’y croirai pas

1 « J'aime »

Si on le reçoit en 2021, entre ca et le Gambler Chest de KDM, ça sera vraiment l’année de tous les possibles.

1 « J'aime »