Aeon Trespass: Odyssey - par Into The Unknown - Livraison Q1 2022

et on ne peut pas parler non plus des simili Eu qui ont aussi été « surpris » de devoir payer la TVA? :slight_smile:
Même s’ils prétendent le contraire.

2 « J'aime »

J’ai essayé d’être « neutre » pour centrer sur le sujet… mais en effet, même si la le mal était plus profond :slight_smile:

D’un autre côté, comment vous auriez voulu qu’ils l’anticipent, aussi ? C’est pas comme s’ils réalisaient des ventes, après tout, ils envoyaient juste des récompenses pour remercier les gens de leurs dons. :grin:

Si les États se mettent même à taxer la générosité désintéressée, où va le monde, franchement ? :sweat_smile:

7 « J'aime »

J’essaie de rajouter les cycles IV et V sur Gamefound et visiblement je ne peux choisir que le priority shipping qui ne permet pas de valider le pledge. Je suis le seul à rencontrer ce problème?

Il faut créer un autre pledge plutôt que de vouloir le greffer au précédent.

Mais pour créer un nouveau pledge, il faut que je me crées un nouveau compte (sorry d’être le lourd de l’équipe)

Non pas la peine.

Des nouvelles pour Sins of Herakles

LIKE FATHER…

Its hour come round at last…

“So this is how it’s going to be, huh? Wash your hands of the whole damn thing, skulk into the sunset like the vermin you are? Like you did after Mother? You don’t get to do it. You’ve murdered the world – and you don’t just walk away from that. I won’t let you. We won’t let you. For Mother, for all our mothers, for the people you’ve slaughtered and for those you’ve merely trampled upon in your drunken stupor! No. Enough. The gods died in the Eschaton. We didn’t. And we’re coming for you, Father.”

• The First Sin

The next chapter of Aeon Trespass begins now!

Play as one of Herakles’s children, transform into a mighty Herakleides Titan and hunt down your father.

Bigger. Better. Meaner. Aeon Trespass: Twelve Sins of Herakles Standalone Sequels! New open-world campaigns (plural!) with new regions to explore, new secrets to find, new mysteries to unravel, and a completely new way to play. New heroes, new villains, a new approach to Voyage, new adventures and a new character progression system, new Titans and Primordials, new Gear, of course, so much new Gear, new crafting mechanics, ICP 3.0. New EVERYTHING! The same richness of gameplay, story and worldbuilding and, the same passion. Fully compatible with ATO.

A new epic saga of Love and Revenge is coming…

Mais avec leur nouvelle update et son titre, ils ont failli me faire avoir une crise cardiaque :sweat_smile:

Update #98 - Every Journey Must Come to An End… A Celebration of the ATO Community!

Hey guys! How was Christmas? Got many presents? Got ATO? :smiley: Hopefully it’s at least en route! There’s less than 30 copies left by the way! Ok, let’s cut to the chase, this Update is packed (I think I’m starting to say that each time)!

Just sit back and relax!

THE 200 REDEEMED! COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION

Today is a very special day! In the morning, I’ve checked the logistics system, and ALL the packages are already in transit. We did it. We finally did it. COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION. It only took us… one and a half month, during the end of the year madness sometimes called Christmas. As this was our first global shipping operation, I declare it a roaring success!

And what of The 200, who held out so valiantly? We salute you! And we’ll find a way to immortalize your suffering!

STELLAR RECEPTION AND THE BGG RATINGS…. AGAIN!

I know, I know, I’ve been harping on about this, but I’m told it’s how you have to do it, loud and proud about our success! And so I am! We’re now at a score of 9.4 on BGG – seemingly held back by an insert of all thing :smiley: – and holding our own in The Hotness for more than a month straight! Thank you guys, this success is also yours!

At the same time, we’re still just a small publisher without a huge marketing budget, so every single good word counts! So, I’m repeating our call to arms about leaving a rating on BGG! You know the drill! If you still haven’t rated us, please do! If you have impressions to share, share them! You want more games like ATO? Talk about it!

On this note, I’d like to highlight a few outstanding reviews that have already come out. In no particular order:

An apt Comparison? You be the judge! My Honeymoon | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

A perspective of a Solo Player: My Journey so Far (A Solo Perspective) | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

A bilingual review with some quality observations! Review after day 10, campaign cycle 1 (english and french) | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

Knives out! A comparison to That Other Game… First impressions and a comparison from someone who has deep experience with Kingdom Death: Monster | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

Is the whole truly greater than the sum? (btw, have you learned the truth of the Sum yet, Cycle I players?) Cycle 1 Review - is this Kingdom Oath: Trespass? | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

A VERY comprehensive review of Cycle I: Truth of the Labyrinth - A comprehensive review of Cycle I | Aeon Trespass: Odyssey

Am I good with these teasers or what? Well, spoilers, these are all enthusiastic! And you know what’s even better? Most people are barely reaching the end of Cycle I, any beyond lie monsters and wonders! I heard Cycle II is even better…

Oh, and my personal achievement of the year:

AEON TRESPASS APP IS OUT!

As we’ve mentioned last time, the Aeon Trespass App, along with some hotfixes, is up on both the iOS and Google Play. Though it’s already full of features, it’s only version 1.0, so please be gentle with us! It’s our first foray into the digital realm as a company. We have a roadmap for fixes and features, but we’d also like to hear your feedback!

The best place to do it is the dedicated App thread on BGG – it collects all the information in one handy space, for our developers to go over and make notes. It’s only going to get better, in part because of you.

ONWARDS ODYSSEY IS HERE… ALMOST

I got the latest edit this morning and was about to launch it with this Update, but noticed some numbering mistakes and an annoying symbols glitch that moved the reward and penalty symbols just a tiny bit upwards. The file is back with the composer to fix these issues, so Onwards Odyssey will launch next week!

But just to give you an idea of what you’re getting: Onwards Odyssey is 58 pages long, sans cover, while the contents is around half of what you get in a normal Cycle. Hubs, codas, new Voyage mechanics, surprises. Still bigger than most other full-fledged adventure games :wink:

AEON TRESPASS PRIMER

Jeremy Hollobon has done a tremendous job with it, and so this needs reposting! An extravagant, full-blown AT:O Primer is here! Jeremy’s style is both witty and informative, and this video is an excellent way to ease yourself into the world of Aeon Trespass! To say nothing of the custom animations! Highly recommended!

THE JOURNEY SO FAR (EVEN MORE PERSONAL THIS TIME!)

I’ve talked at length about the humble beginnings of Aeon Trespass in Update #93, so I won’t bore you with that particular recollection. But I will tell you this: ATO was a Sisyphean mountain. The amount of passion, work and money that went into realizing the project is staggering. The challenges of developing, producing and delivering a game of this size – in terms of weight, as well as content – were countless.

For me, the whole process, especially the last 2 years, has been extremely exhausting, both physically and mentally. Developing an evolving rules set that keeps up with the players and is always engaging, planning the grand story from Cycle I to V and seeding each and every adventure in the game, writing, editing, and putting it all together so it’s interesting, meaningful, gripping and is mechanically sound and balanced, so it’s both tactically foreseeable yet always surprising, and tying it all together with the other two parts of the game, the Battle and Voyage Phases, and with the various economies… I’m not sure how I did it, frankly. Add to that balancing a real-world budget and scheduling production in the age of the pandemic, along with leading a growing team… it was so much to bear. At times, too much. Temenos was wrapping his tentacles tight around my heart.

The one thing that has always steered me through though was hope – not the nebulous, fleeting and passive feeling of waiting to be rescued, but a sort of… hope… logic, if you will. That as long as you keep standing up, as long as you continue to your destination, you will not falter. You just need to get up one more time than you are knocked down. It’s not a new concept, but it works wonders.

If you connect with the writing know then that it flows from the heart, and from experience, that it’s as realest as one could make it in a far-away world of science fantasy Greek post-apocalypse with giant monsters.

Aaaand that’s how we ended up here!

However, I don’t want to imply I did it all by myself. Far from it. In fact, Into the Unknown was home to many Argonauts, each of whom contributed to the whole of ATO that is so much greater and grander than the sum of its parts. This is their time.

It’s called reverse-aging, look it up!

THE TRUE ARGONAUTS

I don’t have to introduce you to these two gentlemen, Konrad and Mateusz, who have been with ITU from the very beginning. Bah, they were there before: when I came to them with the idea for ATO and a proposition. If they didn’t like what I had to say then, if they didn’t see the potential of Aeon Trespass, things could have gone quite differently. You know Mateusz from his confident brush strokes, the brilliant Nymph illustrations, the Dreamwalker Titans and the Cycle V Primordials. On the other hand, to you, Konrad is invisible, but he was there at every crucial junction, from putting the Prelude together to the KS campaign, to the website to, most recently, working on the Aeon Trespass App! That is his cheerful code in there! We solute you both!

It’s one thing to describe your dream, it’s quite another to realize it. You don’t build alone. There were – and are – DOZENS of artists working on ATO to this day, and we salute each and every one of them! But these six, they have defined what it is to be of ATO, just like Ralph Mcquarrie defined Star Wars. Michał, Seweryn, Bartek, Jan, Augustinas and another Michał established the look of our world, characters, pictograms, gear, maps, sculptures, everything! Though we never worked side by side in a single room, bah, sometimes have never seen each other face to face, ATO is forever marked by your talents. We salute you!

Of course, a game is a game because of the game mechanics. I may have designed them, but what they needed was thorough, methodical testing. And balancing. And more testing. And this, in a nutshell, is how ITU the company was properly born. Before testers, there was no need for an office, for meetings, for schedules, everyone worked remotely at very odd hours. And then we separated light from darkness :wink:

We have a growing QA Department now too. But the funny thing is, none of the original testers remained so. They all moved up in the world of ATO, taking on new positions and new challenges, and new responsibilities as the needs arose.

Mikołaj, our first full-time employee, is now a managing Graphics Designer who leads our fledgling in-house Art Department, with the ever-faithful Łukasz as his right-hand man! With Mikołaj and Łukasz, we have established the new modern look of ATO, from the UI to the Maps, to the layout of the books. Your dedication to the work and your willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to deliver an exceptional experience are unquestionable. We salute you!

Always dependable, Przemek and Jarek are now Junior Game Designers, though for the last several months they have helped in almost every facet of production, plugging holes and reinforcing the already solid structure. Jarek has exceeded my expectations with his work on codifying and collecting all of the many decks of ATO, counting and recounting, and creating systems for easy verification of content, while Przemek, with his can-do attitude, helped chisel away the impurities of our quite complicated story flow system. Today, they are both working on Kingdoms Forlorn, and we expect great things from them! We salute you!

Staszek! Always positive, always helpful, always professional, he now leads the QA Department, though he won’t say no to some designing on the side! His thoroughness shines through the finished product, and his work on the game economy keeps each and every one of your Voyages balanced. It’s always a great day in the office when Staszek is around. We salute you!

I may have laid out the whole story in detail, I may have written most of Cycle I single-handedly, but there came a time when there was too much work for one person… thankfully, ITU is a ship with a crew, not a one-man show. Many many writers tried and failed to join the Team, my rigorous requirements Nietzschean in their harshness. But Iain prevailed! And thrived. And now works full-time with us in our office in Gdańsk. We wouldn’t have done it without you. We salute you!

And then we have Bartek who arrived quite late to the party. Though he did not participate in ATOs creation, his contributions to the process of finalizing the project – from editing to streamlining to asking important questions to more editing – have helped us put a bow on it. And so he has earned his place here, among the true Argonauts. We salute you!

This is hardy a finished crew manifest. There are many more people working at ITU HQ right now, many more new artists building our worlds from the comforts of their own homes, and many who will soon join us in the New Year. With you, we will go further and higher than anyone imagined! We salute you!

There are also those who graced us with their presence for a brief while, leaving an unmistakable impression and helping shape the ITU that is here now. You have finished your Mnemoses with us and went your separate ways, towards your own purposes, but we will always remember you. And so, we salute you!

Ah. Is that wind in my eyes?

FIRST PAINTING SHOWCASE

And now that ATO is out, it is not just ours, but your too. We salute you! Cherish it, there are not many like it.

Some of you already have, by painting our miniatures! Some of these creations are faithful to our illustrations, while others expand the boundaries of possibility with color schemes we wish we had come up with! Good job!

So please, just enjoy a selection of what the growing ATO has already come up with! This is not the last time will do it! In no particular order:

Dreamwalkers and Hekaton, Diana Tomková

Hekaton, Emil Patyna

Priority Target Marker

Hermesian Pursuer, Dave Hanlon

Labyrinthauros, Dave Hanlon

Argo, Michael Pedersen

Hekaton, Michael Pedersen

Hermesian Pursuer, Bryan Shumway

Hekaton, Bryan Shumway

Chimera Metastasios, Bryan Shumway

Icarian Harpy, Fabián Marcelo Puebla Peña

Hekaton, Tom Minty

Philoctera, Niels Ehlen

Hekaton, Dean Vincent

Hermesian Pursuer, Dean Vincent

Hermesian Pursuer, Jasper Leenarts

Dreamwalkers, Jasper Leensarts

Hekaton, Dreamwalkers, Argo, Rachid Hadjeb

Hekaton, Rachid Hadjeb

Herodotus and Solon, Rachid Hadjeb

Argo, Michael Sheahan

Hermesian Pursuer, Kalimchor

Labyrinthauros, Hekaton, Hermesian Pursuer, Kalimchor

Argo, Manu Mue

Dreamwalkers, Manu Mue

Priority Target Marker, Manu Mue

Hermesian Pursuer, Manu Mue

This is just the first batch! Stay tuned for more in future Updates!

And now…

CYCLE V: TRUTHSAYER DEEP DIVE

“Lies are like flies, constantly in motion. To stop is to die. Lies abhor stillness. They abhor being put down to tablet and papyrus, to be scrutinized for aeons, lest they be found at fault. The Truth Machine writes in phos, which is eternal. It has not been proven wrong yet. And thus, it has been proven right.”

• The Prophet Tiresias

All will be revealed

How do you write about the final Cycle that reveals so much, when people are barely into Cycle I? How do you avoid spoilers, even unintentional, when there is so much ground to cover between the beginning and the end?

Lie, probably. Or better yet, tell a truth so outrageous nobody will believe it, like there’s 5 new monsters coming to Truthsayer. Just to be clear, there’s no new monsters coming, that was just an example. Or was it?

Ok, let’s start again. With a blurb!

Not pictured: A lot of stuff :wink:

Every journey must come to an end. Especially, if it involves a beat-up ship and an exhausted crew sailing straight into the maelstrom. There, at the very bottom of the Abyss, Ur-Fleece waits on his charred throne, ready to set the world ablaze. Time has almost run its course, and you have run out of second chances and tears to shed. All paths end here, just as he told you. He also told you you would fail. You’ve prepared for the worst. And then, in the Argo’s darkest hour, when everything seems lost, a legendary hero returns.

Cycle V will take you to the Cyclades region of the Aegean Sea, where you will have to contend with both an existential Primordial threat, and a very mortal one – the Nemesis, chasing after you till the ends of the earth. That’s twice the Adversary right there! So what can I tell you about the general flow of this Cycle without spoiling anything? We went all out with the Map and for this Cycle and after exploring several competing designs, went with double-sided tiles. In other words, you’re getting two full Maps this time, twice the land (well, sea) to explore – the surface world and depths that are the grave of the kingdom of Atlantis. You will navigate between them using the Nereuan Mode Technology – sometimes out of choices, other times out of necessity.

NEW MECHANICS

A slew, as always! In Cycle IV, you would have crested the shining spires that pierce the very heavens over glorious, eternal Persia, so in Cycle V you will descend to the very bottom of the watery Abyss. There’s many many new keywords and mechanics, too much to and too spoilery to discuss, but none is as essential as Light X. Without light, hope easily fades – and so do the silhouettes of your enemies.

Losing light means also losing time, and at the bottom of the sea, that runs out rather quickly on its own. It’s measured in the breaths you take. Although it is not water that coats the charred seabed but divine Aether, air runs out nonetheless. You will start each Battle with a certain amount of Oxygen tokens (the deeper you are, the less you have), and you will lose them as a result of violent actions or simple passage of time. And if you run out, you’ll swim with the fishes.

It’s not all bad though… at the bottom of the Great Sea, you will find a new mysterious resource, as volatile as ambrosia, but quite different. Aether. As you lungs are emptied of oxygen, they will fill with Aether, and Aether is very conductive of the divine – like Awakenings.

End Is Nigh.

NEW BATTLEGROUNDS

The Abyss is an inhospitable place, devoid of oxygen, full of volatile Aether and somehow, still, polluted by Black Ambrosia. You will need to navigate forests of hydrothermal vents spewing black smoke like the smokestacks of tomorrow, and avoid long trenches that go down all the way to Hades.

Your only respite are the once glorious underwater cities of a fallen civilization, and the remains of the Great Lightwall, now lying in ruin. And beyond it? A fathomless horizon of black flame.

Small selection of new Terrain tiles: Underwater City, a School of Fish, Black Vent, Lightwall Outlier

NEW PRIMORDIALS

“All this time, Argonaut, all this time, you thought that you were building what? You know the truth now. Yield to judgement.”

• The Last Hierei

We’ve revealed all the Cycle V Primordials way back in 2019: the Dragon of Phobos, Meduketos, Titan X and Ur-Fleece, but have not talked much about them. In a sense, Cycle V is the pinnacle of ATO’s design, the proficiency check of strategy and tactics. I wouldn’t say it’s more complicated than Cycle IV, it’s just requires… more precision.

The Dragon of Phobos will kill you with Fear. And Dread, and Despair and Terror. Danger is but an afterthought to it, easily dispelled from mind just as the Dragon disappears from view. With the Vanish mechanic, if the players are not careful and don’t position their light-bearers wisely, this Primordial will move off the Battle Board, only to attack next Round, out of darkness, forcing you to forgo the Evasion Attempt and with it, all hope. It can smell your Fear, you see, so don’t let it show. Don’t let the Dragon gorge on it.

So… Fear is Death is active?

Belying its size, the Meduketos is even more elusive. It skulks just outside the field of view – and the Battle Board – only to unleash its deadly attack from an unsuspecting angle. You’ll hear a frequency change, see a light blink, and then the beam will vaporize you.

The Meduketos Battle is a deadly game of hide and seek. It challenges you to triangulate the beast’s location and reveal it. Just watch out where you shine that light – the Meduketos skitters on the seabed like a cockroach, scorching everything in its path.

And when it disappears? Better hide too, avoid the deadly beams, some of which, like the dreaded Pale Shadow, can tear the very ground asunder. Did I mention the Meduketos also has microwave attacks? Yes, it’s surprisingly hot in the black Abyss.

Sleek and revealing.

The Ur-Fleece, the great enigma, the truth of Eschaton and the prize of all, marches across the seabed, setting it aflame. This Battle, along with the Titan X one, will test every single skill you’ve learned through your Odyssey. There will be no toying, no mercy, no pity, only death. I’m hesitant to say more. And of Titan X I will say even less! This final Adversary may be the smallest of the bunch, but you have not faced a more cruel and calculating opponent yet. Even winning will cost you dearly, it’ll make sure of that…

NEW GEAR

“Mh. You think besting Temenos is the same as besting fear. Do you fear pain? Until you do, you have not bested anything, just turned your gaze away from the cavern’s wall. Look at the wall. Face that pain.”

• The Virtuary

Cycle V is shaping to be on par with Cycle IV in terms of the number and variety of Gear, meaning its got the most diverse and big arsenal of them all. From Primordial parts-turned weapons, to the hard-light tekne of the Atlanteans. From the forbidden blackstain arts to the holy relics of Poseidon, to special Mnestis weapons utilizing mobile emitters, the MT variants.

Blurred for WIP!

Unblurred for your enjoyment.

THE TRUTH MACHINE

The Naked Truth.

Ah, the crown jewel of Cycle V, a new Technology slash mechanic, the Truth Machine itself. Why is it so notable? Well, it will be our first mechanic that is fully digitally-driven through the Aeon Trespass App. Before you reach for your pitchforks… we’re not making ATO a digital-dependent game. It’s just that, for this particular Battle mechanic, it simply made too much sense to do it digitally. The Machine is, after all, an unknowable artefact from a past aeon. Technology or divine magic, who can really say?

It will share with you truth and only the truth, but will you have enough courage to know it?

I’m really excited for this – completely optional – addition!

…and for the whole Cycle V. Next year I hope to write a postmortem on the whole series, ten years in the making. For now though, it’s getting late here and I’m all alone in the office. Time to head home!

Thusly, we arrive at the end of the Update. This year was quite the ride, and I predict the next one may be even more so! So, have a Happy New Year and stay tuned!

1 « J'aime »

Bon on vient de se faire une aprem découverte du jeu avec un pote. On a donc bouclé le tuto et effectué le premier jour dans la foulée. C’était dense, pas évident au premier abord mais putain c’était vraiment bien.

Je comprends tout le bien qui a été dit sur le jeu jusque là. On retrouve des éléments de gameplay de KDM pour le boss battle, Arkham JCE pour l’avancée des histoires et Tainted grail pour la carte et la narration.
J’avais trouvé Tainted Grail bien chiant à cause de son gameplay et ça avait tué le jeu pour moi. Là ça m’a l’air un très bon mélange. On regrette juste que le jeu soit pas trad en FR parce que ça facilite pas du tout la lecture à plusieurs et c’est pour moi le seul point noir actuellement, enfin ça et la place monstre que prend le jeu sur la/les tables.
Allez si quand même un autre potentiel point noir c’est le questionnement sur la rejouabilité des campagne, vu que c’est beaucoup plus narratif. Voudra t’on refaire une campagne en connaissant le plot. J’ai envie de dire pas forcément en tout cas on enchainera pas comme on pourrait le faire avec du kdm qui se base essentiellement sur son gameplay. Mais bon une fois les 5 campagnes finies on peut le laisser dormir pendant quelques années et faire du kdm a la place et y revenir plus tard… De toute façon vu la durée des campagnes la rejouabilité c’est un peu un faux problème.

Bref là comme ça à froid je ne peux que tirer mon chapeau à ITU car c’est un coup de maître j’ai l’impression pour un premier jeu. Et ça me donne potentiellement envie de les suivre sur leurs autres jeux. On croise fort les doigts pour que KF ne soit pas un marasme pour eux, ça semblait être bien plus dangereux comme projet en terme de contenu (démesure tout ça, tout ça…). Là j’ai clairement envie de rajouter les cycles 4/5.

7 « J'aime »

Pour la rejouabilité, je dirais que comme le gameplay est bon et qu’on ne voit que 50% du contenu narratif sur une partie, c’est bien rejouable au moins une fois. Aussi rejouable pour moi que l’est une campagne d’HàA JCE ne l’est voir plus.

La review de @Nyana est en lien de la dernière news d’ITU, good job !
Et Fen qui met un 9.5 au jeu.

2 « J'aime »

Un petit mot sur le rulebook aussi, qui bien qu’imparfait est 100% plus clair pour s’y retrouver que celui de kdm, sur ça y a no match. Le glossaire à la fin est très utile et l’orga des infos dans le rulebook plutôt bon. Pour l’instant le seul truc qui est resté en suspend chez nous c’est ce qui se passe quand tu gagnes un item pendant le combat (FAT LOOT CRIT). Est-ce que tu peux l’équiper de suite ? auquel cas quid si tu as déjà le nombre max d’item ?
Après clairement il manque une fiche rappel avec tous les symboles (mais genre tous quoi: combats/voyages/aventure/etc…). Dès que quelqu’un aura fait ça ça sera plus simple.

1 « J'aime »

HàA JCE on peut refaire la campagne pas pour la campagne en elle même mais surtout pour tester un nouveau deck. Donc je classe HàA au dessus en terme de rejouabilité.
Mais bon même si c’est rejouable qu’une fois c’est largement suffisant vu le temps investi.

1 « J'aime »

Oui c’est possible de l’équiper de suite en défaussant d’autres cartes équipement (défaussé = carte mise face caché) si nécessaire.

C’est décrit à la page 23 : Gain

Certains font part de leur crainte de voir un nouveau projet débarquer en 2023 alors qu’il reste la vague 2 à livrer pour ATO et vague 1&2 pour Kingdom Forlon. Et visiblement ça ne plait pas à Marcin qui le fait bien savoir.

1 « J'aime »

On est surtout en train de voir se recréer le même genre de White knight team qui va avec…

Ça rappellerait tellement quelque chose (des projets trop gros, lances avant que quoi que ce soit ne soit livré des précédents) à un détail prêt (le jeu a l’air bon)… malheureusement si ils relancent un autre projet avant d’avoir livré le second et la W2 du premier ce n’est une bonne nouvelle que pour ceux seront les prochains à être livrés, sauf miracle de projet qui marche dix fois mieux que prévu ou boutique en ligne qui explose et paye tout avec des prix délirants :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Ca va les White Knight sont pas bien méchants pour l’instant. Pas fan de la façon dont a réagi Marcin, ça fait un peu diva qui fait sa crise. Je comprends qu’il est resté super tard un vendredi pour écrire sa news qui lui tenait à coeur et que du coup il est sur le coup de l’émotion mais quoique que tu fasses, t’auras toujours des personnes pour critiquer tes choix alors il vaut mieux passer son chemin.

Il me semble que dans les commentaires une personne a dit de ne pas suivre les traces de MG, comme quoi…

Deuxième chose pour laquelle des backers lui font des reproches c’est la Time Machine du cycle V. C’est une mécanique optionnelle qui utilise l’appli et uniquement l’appli. Apparement le type de mécanique qu’ils veulent proposer n’est pas faisable sans elle.

Du coup certains backers n’apprécient pas car ça peut être une mécanique éphémère si ITU ne soutient plus l’appli pour X raisons et ça ne plait pas non plus aux anti-numériques qui veulent pouvoir profiter de leur jeu à 100% sans appli.

1 « J'aime »

Je l’ai déjà dit à plusieurs reprise mais je pense qu’il s’inspire aussi parfois (pas tout le temps et pas aussi frontalement) de poots dans sa com si on ne baise pas le sol sous ses pieds.

1 « J'aime »

Je n’ai pas vraiment envie qu’il suive la même voie. J’espère car Poots en est venu à me dégouter de KDM avec son attitude.

Je comprends que Marcin a due s’arracher pour sortir un jeu comme ça et même s’il dit qu’il n’est pas seul, sa part de travail doit être énorme. Il faut vraiment être déterminé pour sortir un jeu pareil.

Mais l’humilité c’est bien aussi.