Arydia: The Paths We Dare Tread - par Far Off Games - livraison juin 2023

C’est vrai que j’avais pas pensé à ça non plus.
Bon au point où j’en suis je peux attendre cet été, dès fois que ça évolue dans le bon sens…

Je suis très proche de craquer en late pledge, j’avais eu tellement de mal a résister à la campagne.

Vous pensez qu’on va se prendre combien de plus en shipp et tva ? 100 $?

1 « J'aime »

On peut essayer de se grouper si t’es en région parisienne :slight_smile:
Je dirais 20% tva et 25€ shipping, le shipping il avait fait un tableau estimatif sur le ks il me semble

Oui je suis sur l’est parisien, donc carrément si c’est possible pour toi

Il y a peu d’intérêt à pas attendre qu’ils ajoutent le port.
Tu veux le faire maintenant à cause du $?

J’avoue que ça m’inquiète oui, ils ont annoncé la mise en place du port pour une date précise ?

Pledge Manager Close Date: TBD (still aiming for August-ish)

Estimated Delivery: Dec 2022 (pending production and shipping details)

Donc avant aout si ça change pas, on ne sait rien de plus.

1 « J'aime »

Bon je ne suis toujours pas fan de ce trop plein d’enthousiasme mais bon la peinture de ce qu’on voit de la vidéo semble être pas mal, enfin la peinture des prototypes, à voir ce que ça donnera sur la version à la chaine, je suis curieux de voir ça en tous cas.

1 « J'aime »

Et la nouvelle update avec donc des changements de date … fermeture du PM repoussé à novembre quand l’estimation de livraison est pour l’instant décalée à juin 2023.

Update#37 - July Update - New Estimated Timeline, Samples

Hey backers! I hope your July has been full of sunshine and fun! We’ve been hard at work on Arydia - so let’s get into the update! :slight_smile:

Status Update

Topics: New Estimated Timeline, Pre-Painted Bodies and Heads, Charity Auction

Action Required by Backers: None

Pledge Manager Close Date: November 2022

Estimated Delivery: June 2023 (pending production and shipping details)

New Estimated Timeline

When dealing with a creative project, it’s always difficult to estimate how long certain processes will take. This has been a year of unexpected developments for me, as you all know. Ira and I recently spent some time taking a look at the remaining schedule, and we’re moving our expected delivery date to June 2023. My humblest apologies for the delay. I’m incredibly sorry we’re unable to deliver on our initial estimated delivery date.

There are a couple contributing factors. First, the game itself, as you can see, is ambitious! We have a high standard for what we’re delivering, and we’re unwilling to compromise and ship you a game that’s anything less than excellent. The other significant factor is that I’ve had less time to work on Arydia than I’d anticipated, due to time spent caring for my son.

Talking with Ira this morning, we both really feel good about the time we’ve invested into Arydia. While the delay is required, we feel the work and the end result are worth the increased timeline.

I’m incredibly thankful to you amazing backers, and it’s my pleasure to serve you. If there’s anything we can do (if you would like a refund at this point), please feel free to let me know and we’ll get you taken care of!

-Cody

Pre Painted Bodies / Heads

Last week, we received the painted samples for the six different Paths, as well as all 18 of the player character heads! My daughter Zoey and I did a little unboxing video for you. If you’d like to see us be silly and open the miniatures, give it a watch!

https://youtu.be/kE4sGfTnCts

Please note that these are just the painted samples, not the final minis, so the mechanical ‹ locking › feature of the heads into the bodies is not built into these samples. I believe the next round of samples will include this feature. If you watch the video, you’ll see that I drop a couple of the heads. This is because these samples come out very easily compared to the final versions, which will lock into place.

I also snapped a few pictures of the miniatures, in case you don’t get a chance to watch the video:

Pre-Painted Miniatures Samples

Player character miniatures - side view. Second set of heads. Pre-production samples.

Other side and last set of heads.

I must say for a first sample, I’m very impressed with how well Panda’s re-created the miniatures! I’ve got a short list of feedback for them to fix for the next round of samples, but I think we’re in really good shape!

I’ve been speaking with Panda about the changes. Here are some of the feedback pictures I’m sending them:

Feedback changes for PandaGM

As you can see, these are very minor changes, which is great!

Conclusion

Ok, that’s all the news from us here at Far Off Games. I’m hoping you’re all doing well, and staying safe out there! Again, I’m very sorry about the delivery delay, and I wish it were sooner! I must say however, I’m so grateful that I get to be on this journey alongside you wonderful backers, with all of its twists and turns.

Until our paths do cross again,

-Cody

4 « J'aime »

Merci de l’info !

C’est pas ce à quoi j’attache le plus d’importance, mais ils ont l’œil et ça me plaît, quand tu vois les modifs, intelligentes, de couleurs sur les figs. Ça sent le goût du détail et du taf bien fait.

Ça veut dire qu’on peut late pledge jusqu’en novembre alors ?

cool, j’aurais peut etre recu trudvang, iss et nemesis lockdown d’ici la, ca pourrait me raisonner en terme de todo et place dans le placard a jeux !
:rofl:

Résumé

ou pas… :sweat_smile:

1 « J'aime »

On en sais toujours pas plus sur les fdp? Moi qui ne souhaite prendre que les pièces dorée pour xia…

Oui je pense que ce sont les mêmes dates pour le PM/LP

non toujours aucune idée

Petite update avec le récit d’une recherche sur le barde.

Je ne vois pas trop, par parenthèse, pourquoi il continue d’afficher juin 2023 comme date de livraison (même si la nuance arrive juste après).

Bah c’était originellement prévu pour décembre 2022, et il prend en compte les six mois de retard (qui restent crédibles s’il envoie en prod à la fin de l’année).

Ah ben je dois pas bien me rendre compte… au temps pour moi !

Et la fin du PM dans 6 mois aussi?

Novembre 22.