Darkholds - par Mierce Miniatures - reboot début 2018

Lien KS de la première campagne

Résumé : un nouveau DC med-fan coopératif mais par un éditeur de figs réputé.

Pledges : 90£ + 15-20£ de port (soit environ 105-110€ fdpin) /, 80 en EB

à priori lancement le 8 aout

Pas de VF= immunité automatique!

Wall of text, figs sympa mais on a vu mieux, j’ai déjà (ou vais avoir) un certain nombre de trucs qui ressemblent vaguement à des DC

-> immunité totale

Moi il me branche, on pourra ptet demander pour une vf.

A voir en campagne ce que ca va donner mais vu que j’ai raté sword & sorcery, je vais eviter de faire la même betise deux fois. (surtout qd tu vois les taros de revente de S&S)

Moi pariel. Mon médecin m’a dit que j’avais tellement de plastique chez mois qu’on se croirait dans l’estomac d’un poisson du pacifique…

J’avais indiqué le vendre ici (Pour S&S) avant de le faire partir sur la toile (désolé)

[quote quote=171083]

Moi il me branche, on pourra ptet demander pour une vf. A voir en campagne ce que ca va donner mais vu que j’ai raté sword & sorcery, je vais eviter de faire la même betise deux fois. (surtout qd tu vois les taros de revente de S&S)
J’avais indiqué le vendre ici (Pour S&S) avant de le faire partir sur la toile (désolé) [/quote] Pas grave faut profiter, qd y'a des ks qui flambent comme celui la ou myth a l'époque, ca serait bete (ou super sympa) de ne pas financer son année de jeux :p

[quote quote=170007]

Bon on arrête maintenant, et on ferme ce topic.
Ben moi, toujours pas emballé, là, tout de suite (bon, si on me met un couteau sous la gorge et que je dois choisir entre GoT et ça, forcément, je le prendrai, mais sinon… ) C’est grave, docteur ZK ? 😯 [/quote]

Et merde, je suis revenu sur ce topic :roll:

perso je suis pas du genre à me laisser teaser, donc je verrais comm’ d’hab’ pendant la campagne.

[quote quote=171083]

Moi il me branche, on pourra ptet demander pour une vf. A voir en campagne ce que ca va donner mais vu que j’ai raté sword & sorcery, je vais eviter de faire la même betise deux fois. (surtout qd tu vois les taros de revente de S&S)
J’avais indiqué le vendre ici (Pour S&S) avant de le faire partir sur la toile (désolé) [/quote]

C’est quoi cette histoire de revente de S&S ?

carte de herocarte darkhold

carte renfort

De ce que j’ai lu, la seule originalité du titre c’est de proposer des troupes à recruter (les henchmen). Et cet aspect a plutôt tendance à me déplaire donc immunité 100% pour l’instant.

Les figs ont l’air sympa par contre ^^

comme quoi… moi c’est plutôt celle qui me fait dresser une oreille :smiley:

Vous suivez où l’actu pour ce kickstarter ? Je trouve rien sur leur site internet, je trouve pas le facebook correspond et sur BGG il n’y a pas grand chose :frowning:

Vous avez encore réussi sans le vouloir à me vendre un kickstarter à 250 euros avec 3 images quoi, vous abusez… :frowning:

Heu les cartes c’est du proto ? Pcq sinon c’est de la merde faite sous paint.

J'avoue que les cartes démoubourre pas mal...

l'IA a l'air un poil plus complexe que zombicide tout de même, si j'en crois le pavé en première page.

demarrage de la campagne reporté au 15 aout a 17h heure française car il leur manque des vidéos pour la page

autres petites news:

Hi guys,

Tim from Mierce here. Just wanted to comment on a few points raised.

PVC - yes. We’ll be using Dust Studios moulding and manufacturing prowess. They made the minis for The Others 7 Sins, WoK (insert CMoN game with nice minis here) - the quality is excellent and we’ll be adding hard plastic weapons for the spears and bows etc. The quality of The Others and Blood Rage (with hard plastic on spears etc) is what we will deliver.

Miniatures - the vast majority of the Jutes (undead) have been sculpted digitally already. We’ll be revisiting the files and making alterations - increasing the size of the sculpts to allow for PVC shrinkage and will also be bulking up ankle, wrists, shafts (ahem) etc. Some slight pose changes will be made to make for better casts also.

Miniatures that aren’t digital and already exist as traditional (by which I mean epoxy or polymer clay sculpts) - some of them such as Sathach and Nerys (already quite small) will be re-sculpted in a digital format (in fact they already have been!) they have been sculpted with PVC casting in mind (deeper details) and will also be printed larger than usual to account for shrinkage.

There are some brand new sculpts new to Darkholds - all are sculpted digitally and with PVC in mind. We have been in regular contact with Dust with regards to PVC shrinkage rates, moulding, parts etc.

We’ll be showing off new and groovy stuff during the KS, of course.

Some miniatures that already exist in traditional format will be retained. These are Penda, Carrowek and Gnith (as well as the odd henchman and bad guy) in all cases these are miniatures that are quite large to begin with and have well defined details. (Gnith was actually sculpted with Darkholds in mind which is why he’s a little large)

The scale will be 32mm (after PVC shrinkage) which is a little larger than the average Darklands miniature, though the scale of Darklands will gradually increase going forwards to 32mm also (some already are) . It allows for bolder details, thicker (more durable) weapons and is easier for the naked eye to read.

In terms of the game - it is indeed a simple, tactical game. My favourite game growing up was Space Hulk and it’s still a game I play regularly now. I suppose the best way to describe Darkholds is a bit of Space Hulk, Zombicide and WH Quest. Not quite akin to any one in particular but certainly has some inspiration here and there. There is character progression but this is handled via game level rather than XP. We have a golden rule of ‹ No pens › and any book keeping will be done via cards (treasure, items) and the player dashboard.

I think people will love the ‹ agendas › and I feel I must point out that although this is a player vs game co-op there is no rule that stops players from attacking one another… There is also an option to make the game player vs player is someone would prefer to play as the undead.

There will be a gameplay example video shown off from the start of the KS.

There will 68 minis in the box (and a shedload of cards, board tiles etc) - a fair few of them rather large miniatures too! There will also be a KS exclusive mini free to all backers of the game right from the get go. There won’t be a resin upgrade (where PVC is subbed out for resin casts) I’m afraid as the boxes will be packed in China. - Resins can, of course, be purchased on our website as normal (and if there’s demand we could add a bundle deal of the resins on the site) So you’ll be able to buy the new stuff in resin, but there will be no subbing out. It will be an extra cost purchased via the website.

The pledge level is £90 (ROUGHLY $117 USD) - there will be some very limited early birds set at £85 ($110) - shipping will be calculated at the time of shipping. We will have European and North American shipping hubs.

We’ve stretch goals planned out as long as your arm that we will unveil as we go along. How far we go and how many extras and freebies we unleash is all down to you guys. You won’t feel short changed. There are freebies galore up for grabs if we get far enough. There will also be optional purchases and also a chance to buy extra Jutes as units should you plan to use extra for your wargames or other gaming uses.

I hope that covers most things. I don’t pop by too often as I’m understandably very busy (always, especially right now) - the KS launches Tuesday the 15th August at 6pm (UK) which is 1pm (EST) and we’ll have a regular online presence there during the KS to answer any questions you feel aren’t covered by the KS and FAQs themselves.

See you next Tuesday!

désolé pour le nouveau pavé

Je me trompe peut-être, mais 18h00 heure Anglaise, ce n’est pas plutôt 19h00 heure Française ?

Sinon, un grand merci pour toutes ces informations, cela fait envie, miam ! 8-O

a si tu a raison je ne sais pas ce que j’ai merdé

Damned ! 117$ le pledge de base hors frais de port, ils vont pas faire baisser la moyenne de prix des jeux avec fig … qui sont définitivement de plus en plus chers …