Redgrass Games (RGG Task Lamp + Everlasting Wet Palette 2)

Toujours pas reçue :unamused:

Alléluia !

3 « J'aime »

Tracking dhl reçu ! :heart_eyes:

Ouf ! Moi aussi reçu ce matin… ^^

J’ai reçu, mais j’avais juste mis un euros, on est d’accord que vous avez un listing de vos achats dans le mail ? (le mien étant vierge)

Redgrass a communiqué hier sur son prochain KS pour la Redgrass Art & Hobby Lamp…

:bulb: Did you know that the Redgrass Task Lamp has two independently-moving bars, which means you can direct light wherever you need!

Le KS devrait être pour cette automne…

dieu sait le prix

Pour une lampe dont le fil électrique est exposé ? Pas lourd, j’espère…

3 « J'aime »

c’est la studio V2 XL, la, ou la petite?

C’est la grande bleue

Pfff rien dans ma boîte mail moi…

30 euros sur amazon en lumière intensité/chaleur modulable si le coté double lampe ne vous intéresse pas

Source ? :slight_smile:

Toujours rien reçu pour ma part ^^

A quick update on the shipment of Studio XL v2 pledges.

We have, so far, completed 60% of the pledges containing a studio XL v2. And the good news is that we’re going to finish fulfilment very soon, with the last batches going out at the end of this week and early next week.

Concerning the shipping itself, please remember that you will receive notification from fulfillment@crowdpilot.com when your pledge leaves the warehouse. If you haven’t received this, all it means is that we have not shipped your pledge yet. But we will.

This confirmation email will contain your tracking number (link embedded). It can take a day or two before that tracking is active and do bear in mind that it will always transfer to the domestic postal service of your own country, so you can use the same tracking number on the relevant website to get up to date “last mile” information.

So in the meantime, we kindly ask you for your patience and thank you in advance for refraining from posting “where is my pledge” shipping questions in the comments.

On Thursday 21st july 2022, if you have not received your shipping confirmation for Studio v2 or Painter v2 pledges, please check your email spam folder. Then if you still have no confirmation and you are sure you completed your pledge manager, please contact support@redgrassgames.com, with your backer number and kickstarter email address, so that we can see why you have not received anything.

Mine de rien, l’expédition dans l’ordre des backers, c’est du flan ! #Remboursez #Jtejettemon128àlatronche

Moi je trouve que les français passent souvent derrière les autres en ce moment dans l’ordre des livraisons !

1 « J'aime »

ca y est j’ai recu mon mail de tracking ce matin

Veinard

Pareil, toujours rien reçu…

tracking reçu hier également

et la je me dit qu’il va falloir que je me remette a la peinture car ça fait bientôt 1 ans que j’ai pas eue la motivation/ temps de reprendre les pinceaux^^

1 « J'aime »

Ah enfin le numero de colis reçu, reste à savoir quand ca arrivera