[Terminé] “Bad Born - Euphoria Zombie Season"

Toujours plus de Zombies, toujours plus d’escarmouche !
Ca manquait un peu je trouve 0:)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1481757250/bad-born-euphoria-zombie-season

Ca manquait en effet … lol

Je fonce : une poubelle gratuite pour les 100 premiers backers!

cet argument est plus fort que celui du chandelier. Répétez vous le un petit peu, vous allez voir c’est absurde a souhait. :mrgreen:

C est normal qu’en regardant vite fait on est pas l’impression que se soit un jeu mais une vente de fig ?

Je me suis posé la même question, alors ça doit être normal :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello from Euphoria, thanks to everyone who has support us in any way!!!

But we have still 5 days to finish the campaign so we can reach strechtgoals, support us, this could be a good opportunity of start playing Euphoria with many miniatures at good price.

Support us!!!, we still need your help

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1481757250/bad-born-euphoria-zombie-season

Normal c’est un jeu d’escarmouche, ça vise avant tout les figurinistes (on est pas du tout dans le jeu de plateau la :slight_smile: )

Va falloir qu’on se coordonne pour les questions cons car pour l’instant c’est toujours moi qui les pose :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hi @Oscar celma. Congratz for your KS campaign. Miniatures look great.
I wish you the best !

@Giraud Florian: moi ça me convient parfaitement comme ça :smiley:

Je le trouve super moche… Mais cela n’engage que moi. Et sinon, je n’ai rien compris à leur page KS.

Hi guys :), arg, some years ago i was capable to talk in french, but now I hardly can understand some words… grgrgr, I should study french again… and also a better English jejeje.

This campaign have been made to provide another game system to our game Euphoria. 2 years ago we decided to include the « zombie » version of our characters that will allow us to design suvivor missions for our game. But Obviously we are a small company and to design and made more than 14 miniatures is long in time and expensive. We have beeen working in our game and in this new feature during thoose years and finally we decided to launch our kickstarter campaign (to do the production) in thoose days cause there are 2 important events of miniatures in Spain.

You can download the English rule version (traduction made by an prosessional gamer translator, not by me…, obviously…)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8uk1vrltc25ucx/English%20Rulebook.pdf?dl=0

We have to admit that our pictures are very bad, we are in the way of doing new pictures of the miniatures cause everybody who watch our miniatures say that they are much much better than in the picture…:frowning:

Thoose are the strechtgoals, we have improve it as many as we can.

Please, take in consideration to look the rulebook of the game, and maybe try a small game of euphoria. You will not regret.

Thanks for your message Oscar.

je te trouve dur, elles sont tres inégales je trouve. Toutefois je te rejoins sur le fait qu’elles ne soient pas du tout à mon goût.

Tu noteras qu’il y à pile poil 100 backers comme quoi l’argumentaire du faire mouche! :mrgreen:

on a déjà eu une poubelle « en métal » plutôt qu’une poubelle verte :wink:

(Garbage Day et, oui, j’en suis, pas pu résister LOL)