Aeon Trespass: Odyssey - par Into The Unknown - Livraison Q1 2022

Ah tiens ? Toi aussi ?

1 « J'aime »

Franchement depuis le début leur com a été au top sur l’évolution du travail. Et effectivement la qualité de la fig montré est vraiment surprenante. Je suis bien plus hypé par la réception de celui-ci que par un Gambler chest aujourd’hui…

Ah oui et puis les différents livret c’est top. Quand j’ai vu ça j’ai pensé : Les mecs ils ont joué à KDM et se sont dit la même chose que moi. Ce livre est un enfer à utiliser car tu sais jamais où chercher les infos. Le livret How to play, les event séparés. Non vraiment j’aime tout ce que je vois pour le moment.

Moi aussi j’ai envie de rajouter les actes suivant maintenant. J’espère juste que le travail est déjà bien avancé dessus car leur dernier KS va leur demander pas mal de boulot j’ai l’impression…

1 « J'aime »

J’ai essayé d’en savoir plus sur la composition de la campagne mais ils tiennent sur leur position de pas de spoil. Il dit quand même plus de 20 combats par campagne.
Perso même avec 5 quarry qu’on combattrait chacun obligatoirement 2 x lvl 1 (histoire d’apprendre le combat), 1x lvl 2, 1 x lvl 3 (en les alternant en plus) je pense que KDM paraitrait bien moins répétitif qu’aujourd’hui.
Donc ça peut le faire, c’est vraiment difficile de se faire un avis.

3 « J'aime »

Je fait parti des heureux earlybackers a 129 euros. A la vue de cet unboxing je suis encore plus enthousiaste sur la qualité du jeu (d’ailleurs ca m’a fait rajouter les cycles 4/5). Par contre ca me fait un peu peur sur leur réserve de cash s’ils ont beaucoup de backers dans mon cas (même a 129 euros, je suis sur que la production est a perte).

En principe, chaque campagne introduit 4 monstres : 2 Primordiaux réguliers, 1 Adversaire et 1 Boss.
A des moments précis indiqués dans la Timeline, on affronte un Primordial régulier, les joueurs étant libres de choisir celui qu’ils veulent combattre. L’Adversaire est introduit par les évènements de la campagne, et à partir de là poursuit les joueurs sur la carte du monde en déclenchant un combat lorsqu’il parvient à les rejoindre. Les combats contre le Boss sont quant à eux liés à la progression de l’histoire. Je pense qu’on peut être optimiste sur l’alternance des différents ennemis.

1 « J'aime »

La quantité de produit fait aussi peur…

La répétitivité de KDM m’ayant jamais trop dérangé j’ai confiance dans celui-ci. Franchement j’ai envie de rajouter les cycles suivant maintenant… Argh. En plus je sais que j’ai un partenaire de jeu avec qui le poncer.

Recent Shanghai lockdowns had a lasting impact on local production capabilities. Therefore, unfortunately, there will be a slight delay. We will be sharing more detailed information in our upcoming update.

réponse à une question sur le départ fin juin

Dites moi, pour ceux qui ont joué ou lu les regles, y a que moi que ça perturbe la stat de rage ?

En gros tu la up de 1 à chacune de tes attaques, et en gros une fois que t’as passé le cap des 9, ton titan crève. Y a que moi que ca ferait chier d’avoir le droit qu’à 9 attaques par titan dans un combat ?

Apres j’ai pas encore tout lu, du coup je passe peut-être à côté d’un truc pour le moment.

On leur a déjà posé la question, ils ont répondu que le combat serait terminé de toute façon avant qu’un même joueur ait pu attaquer 9 fois…

Ah oui, ça sera expéditif en fait xD. Vivement aue j’arrive à la phase combat du livre de règle pour voir ça.

1 « J'aime »

Nouvelle grosse update avec tout plein de bonne chose dont la version finale du livre de règles et surtout le mass shipping qui devrait se faire début octobre et ça devrait prendre 4 à 6 semaines. Tremblez ça devrait arriver pour décembre (en pleine période de Noël) ^^

Update #88 - Simply Godly! Production/Shipping Update and Upgrade! Downloadable Rulebook! GODFORMS! More stuff!

Hey guys! First off, sorry for the couple of days of delay on this Update. I was waiting for confirmation from China, both on the impact of the Shanghai delay on the production timeline, as well as on our shipping slot! Now that I got the info, so will you :smiley:

Production/Shipping Update And Upgrades!

The eagle-eyed among you may have spotted my comment from around a week ago that the Shanghai lockdown from April-May has ‘impacted us proportionately’. Though that was my guesstimate at the time, it turns out to have been pretty much on point. The factory pins the end of production for the last week of September. Mass shipping from China will therefore commence in the first week of October. It’ll take around 4-6 weeks for the containers to arrive in the logistics hubs, where the final delivery time will depend on the local provider, but generally should happen within a week. I am very sorry about this final delay and take full personal responsibility, I did not anticipate another lockdown, thinking we were clear of the pandemic. What I can say is that, after holding the complete game in my hands, I am more than certain that you will be blown away by the scope, attention to detail, production value, inerconnectedness and the overall grandness on display. There is nothing comparable to this experience.

At the same time, we’ll be starting production on the Expansions (the box will be the same size as the one for the first 3 Cycles), miniatures first. This is to ensure a more smooth production cycle for Wave 2. And finally, as we get advanced copies, we’ll be passing them on to our contributors, so that they can get a leg up on all of you and start working on the answers to the questions you don’t know you’ll have!

We did take the Shanghai lockdown time to make the game better (without impacting the timeline) in several ways. The first one was to refine the game tray designs. We didn’t go reinventing anything, but we did switch to a thicker plastic, we re-worked several miniature slots to make them fit the minis more comfortably and we added a few extra ridges on the lids to make the other stuff fit more snuggly!

Old design.

New, more ergonomic design. Same insane amount of content :stuck_out_tongue:

Old design.

New design. More rigdges, more spaded out vantage points, better ergonomics.

In terms of the game box, we’ve listened to your feedback. No, we’ve not backed away from our artistic choice, we’ve not changed the look of the box, it’s still white on white… but we’ve added a white on white iconography on the box sides, so the game will be more easily discernible from the other giant white box on your shelf… the IlluminatedCycles(meaning the Expansions box)!

Umbral Cycles aka Aeon Trespass: Odyssey Core Game. Just a render, but you get the idea :wink:

In terms of the Rulebook, we’ve gone through it with a fine comb, we’ve cleared up some of the diagrams, we’ve addressed your rules questions adding a couple of term categories that should hopefully make those things much more clear (looking at you, ability types!). Actually, you can be the judge of that (see below).

And finally, some shipping conveniences. The container crisis has relented a bit. We could have assigned that to cover the rest of the loss incurred by shipping (even with the Onwards Odyssey sales, we are still subsidizing the shipping costs), but instead we’ve discussed what we can do to provide a better service on this front. We’ve decided to bolster our shipping solution by adding additional corner protection and overall game box protection.

These corner protectors are thick and durable, and they extend a third of the box length from each side. The middle will be secured by a more flexible foam insert. All in all, these extra protection measures increase the size of the box (adding additional container space), but will keep your games extra safe during transport.

This is how it’s going to look. Just not opened :wink: Note, this goes into another box!

And that would be it, however…

Final Rulebook (downloadable)

It’s here! You can download the final version of the Rulebook from official website, or by simply clicking here (or the giant Rulebook cover). This is a clean web version, without the ability to comment, with a Master Index (let the speculation begin!). Oh, the Mnestis Theatre is still blurred out though :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s here, again :wink:

Onwards Odyssey Status

First things first: with the Shanghai lockdown delay mentioned above, shipping Onwards Odyssey with Wave 1 became that much more real. I’m still not pinning it down as a certainty, as I don’t want to rush the content, but it’s there!

As for Onwards Odyssey progress, it’s been going smoothly, with both the cut content and brand new content integration underway. The more tricky part of the whole post-campaign campaign idea was to make it stand out mechanically from the original game (but not that much). We want to make you feel like you’re taking a well-deserved victory lap, while still present you with a challenge. We want to make the content matter in terms of storytelling and lore, yet still allow for it to be optional and not mandatory reading! For me, it’s quite a nice change of pace, though I have to stop myself from indulging in my favorite hobby of interconnecting everything and inserting lore secrets and deep cuts at every turn.

I’ll have a more thorough look at the Onwards Odyssey content in the next Update!

Godforms Galore!

For this Update, truly, belongs to the Godforms. We’ve finished sculpting all the original 8 Godforms, as well as all the new ones. Mind you, the new Godforms, available in the Expansions/Rogue Cycles, are something that we’re adding to those Cycles for free on top of all the content we’ve promised during the KS campaign.

We’re going to need a bigger box :wink:

Bah, we’ve added a new mechanic for some of those late late game Awakenings!

And in terms of design, we’ve held nothing back. These are indulgent, powerful creations, maybe the best of our minis yet! Without further ado, the magnificent 15!

Can’t go wrong with the original… Zeus Godform

His scream heard in every shell. Poseidon Godform

In the end, you can’t outrun destiny. Hermes Godform

That day. Ares Godform

Withstand all. Hephaestus Godform

The light guides… and blinds. Athena Godform

Even death may die. Hades Godform

From earth you came… Demeter Godform

Hunter of Greaters. Artemis Godform

The vengeful mother… Hera Godform

Let the wine and song flow through you! Dionysus Godform

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Aphrodite Godform

That’s 12…

SPOILERS, duh

So, there’s 12 original Olympians, but who’s counting, right? Well, there’s much more Godforms, some yet unknown. And… have you ever wondered, if there’s a higher power to achieve? Can you… go beyond a godform?

Yes. Yes, you can. And by the end of the of Aeon Trespass: Odyssey, you will.

Let the blaze consume you… Apollo Exalted Godform

As it began, so shall it end. Zeus II Exalted Godform

To douse the Eternal Flame. Poseidon II Exalted Godform

Even the philosophers of the Last Academy and the former priests of the Forlorn Naos do not fully grasp how this second stage of Awakening comes to be. As for the Balaneion sages, they know one thing: this stage interferes with the junction, and the Antikratos Protocols struggle to keep the Titan in check. The divine power literally burns through the helmet!

These Exalted Godforms can happen in one of two ways. The first way is instinctually understood, though extremely rare: you need to Awaken while Awakened. That’s like… one in a hundred! Though when it does happen, the board is yours, for an Exalted Godform is not simply a more powerful version of a Godform, not simply a stat boost. It allows you to do more. To bend the very rules of the game.

Still, very rare. So rare indeed that you may not have the luxury of waiting for it to happen! And thus, you may want to take a shortcut, straight to this second stage of Awakening. And you may, and it’s not that difficult. But it is extremely dangerous. For you, for your Argonaut, for your fellow Titans and for the fate of the Argo itself.

Will you dare to… trespass on this hallowed ground?

What’s next?

Glad you’ve asked. Because there’s a lot. We need to talk about Onwards Odyssey, and we will, in the next Update. Then there’s A LOT of stuff to share about Gardens of Infinite Growth (previously Gardens of Babylon)! And about [Redacted] (previously Black Flame of Atlantis), where the Odyssey seemingly ends!

Of the Irem, they only saw decaying glimpses. But what magnificent decay it was.

Then there’s that other matter to attend to. Punishment or absolution, after all this time bearing his sins, is there even a difference?

3 « J'aime »

Ça va plus vite que Poots mine de rien. :thinking:

C’est un poil longuet quand même fin septembre pour la fin de prod, surtout que c’est loin et que ça va encore prendre du retard très probablement.

2 « J'aime »

I am more than certain that you will be blown away by the scope, attention to detail, production value, inerconnectedness and the overall grandness on display.

Avec ça, s’il y a la moindre petzouille, mon dieu ce que ça va gueuler ici et ailleurs :stuck_out_tongue:

Le rulebook est dense dis donc… Mais ils ont pensé à l’index !

J’avoue que j’ai souris lors du troll sur la boite blanche au passage :slight_smile:

Donc pour info une petite poignée de gens n’arrêtaient pas de saouler sur le fait qu’une boite toute blanche était inadmissible, qu’ils arriveraient pas à la reconnaitre etc. (pleins de trucs aussi ridicules que ça) Et là dire que c’est vrai qu’ils pourraient tout à fait la confondre avec une autre énorme boite toute blanche de leur collection est assez drôle.

La question pour les sleevers sera de savoir si on pourra faire un truc en 3d qui permettra de remplacer ce tray là tout en ayant tout de sleevé.
Vu que j’ai pris les tuiles (pourquoi?) je suppose qu’en virant les tiles de base ça sera bien plus simple de faire une solution custom.
Je me demande si les tuiles de terrains ne seraient pas aussi plaçable dans un tray tout en haut (il semble y avoir de la place.

1 « J'aime »

Et au passage le décompte des cartes précis est en page 7 du manuel pour ceux qui prévoient leur stock à l’avance.

1901 Cards: 830 Mini American (41 x 63 mm)
747 Standard Card Game (63,5 x 88,9 mm) 54 Tarot (70 x 120 mm)
270 Small Square - Map Tiles (70 x 70 mm)

4 « J'aime »

Bon voilà, j’ai rejoint le bateau, tardivement, en prenant un 5-cycle pledge au prix actuel. C’est mon cadeau d’anniversaire des 40 ans :slight_smile:

Je vais commencer à potasser les règles et à préparer mon aide de jeu. Ca va être du boulot mais y a le temps avant la réception!

Sur le papier, l’aventure a l’air riche et palpitante!

6 « J'aime »

Elle est des nôtres! Elle a cassé son PEL comme les autres!

1 « J'aime »