Lobotomy - VF fanmade - livraison février 2017

La preuve qu’une bonne idée ne suffit pas. Mine de rien heureux d’avoir raté la campagne sinon je pense que j’aurais craqu sur le theme.

T’inquietes je t’aurais bien dégouté sur les règles plus que floues… mais P### ce thème de malade mental, avec les fous qui projettent leurs vision sur des éléments de tous les jours, et les folies que tu avais et qui te faisaient jouer ton perso différemment à chaque fois… ça m’envoyait du reve mais grave… le word tout pourri des règles moins étonnamment…

Jette un oeil au JdR Patient 13, si tu pratiques la chose :wink:

Voici une nouvelle update ! (oui, je fais partie des fous qui ont pledgé…) Toujours pas de mise en page dans les règles mais ça avance…

Hello!

Without unnecessary introduction, we have got a list of everything we have managed to finish lately to the point.

• miniatures are 100% closed, the big thing was approving all the manufacturing molds and it is done, we have a deal with the producer and the miniatures are being cast as we speak

-the same with dice

-the box’s design is approved, we just need to figure out how to fit the assortment inside, as this is the last thing it will be closed in two weeks

-the punchboards with tokens are ready and waiting to be printed -all the character / monster / movement etc cards have graphics ready, we are waiting for the rulebook’s final state to adjust all the English wording to match the instruction, it will be closed next week

-the rulebook is a what we are finalizing right now and more on this is in the next paragraph

First of all, the full English rulebook is available in the link below. We and some other groups have spent quite a bit of time playtesting the Lobotomy. Kickstarter campaign added a whole lot of features to our game and we had to make sure that everything runs smoothly. We introduced new characters and items and made sure that they are useful without being overpowered. We have added some small mechanics to help out the players and step by step had to include all these new things in the instruction. Because the game’s lead designer is not fluent in English we have a request to you guys. Before the rulebook’s final proof reading and forwarding it to print we would like to create a small 4-6 person team that would help us and look at the instruction with a gamer’s eye. All interested backers please contact us one more time through Kickstarter. We would like to finish it by the end of the next week, so we can get to the cards and then fit everything in the box and then start shipping.

Many backers predicted a delay and while there likely be a slight one, we seem to have everything under control. You can still say « Told you so! », we just want everything to be perfect. The content is ready, the miniatures’ manufacturing is in progress and things that are not ready yet mostly require standard printing, which has a relatively short completion time. To be realistic, we are doing everything we can to have the crates on the way to you at the beginning of August. And even if all the worst things happen there is an absolutely impassable deadline of 13th October when we are going with Lobotomy to Essen’s game fair SPIEL 2016.

Our another Kickstarter campaign with fantasy miniatures is coming and while we have everything ready we are setting it back to fully focus our work on finishing Lobotomy. Only after everything is ready with the manufacturing we will start with the new line of miniatures that is mash-up of the fantasy world with some far-eastern roots. We do have some really great models and we have previewed some of them on our Facebook, so check them out.

Concerning late backers and everyone that sent us an e-mail with a request to hop on the Lobotomy hype train. There are some IT problems with creating new backer accounts, we are working on it and we will send you invites once again next week. In the meantime check again your spam folders.

That is all for today. If there is anything you would like to know leave a comment and we will answer your question in the next week’s update.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8176wvb7jar3941/Lobotomy-rulebook-6v24.odt?dl=0

Chouette il va arriver avant Conan :twisted: :mrgreen:

Plutôt des bonnes news pour le plastique… mais on a pas vu les exemplaires de prod des figs ?

Quand aux règles… y’a des regles à ce jeu ?

Update avec du scenar en extrait (pas été voir) :

Hello!

At first, apologies for a bit smaller activity in the comment section on our part. Every time I am to log in and answer your questions something important comes up. We have a lot of work, calls and meetings and everything moves forward at a steady pace, there is just not much time left for other things. The update frequency, however, will be maintained at this current ratio to keep you up with the progress.

At this moment:

-we have closed the box, the sizes of punchboards, graphics, fronts and backs are ready.

-we are finishing the translation of the scenario guide (the introduction and first couple of them are available in the file below).

-skill cards and movement cards have finished designs and cool English names, right now we are working on the rest of the cards.

• rulebook: the graphic composition, layout and visual help is finished and we will now be sending it out for the last feedback.

Now, regarding the proof reading we requested last time, we decided to finish the instruction graphically first, add all the images linked to examples etc. Now that this is complete we are sending the rulebook to a couple volunteers for some last directions. We will let you know when these are sent on e-mails with some info regarding the process. When we have some breathing time we are sending out the login information to the people that joined in on the last ‹ late backer › occasion. If you still have not received the e-mail you should receive it the next few days.

This is we have got now.

Scenarios : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw0whdvcmfnqj2g/Lobo%20Sce.rtf?dl=0

Cheers, TF Crew.

Bon on a un nouvel update avec des photos de figurines… Là franco comme ça je les trouve pas terribles, mais quelqu’un d’autre me dira ce qu’il en pense …

Oh purée je suis bien content d’avoir fait l’impasse sur celui la, et pourtant j’ai hesité…

Le plastique rouge pour les figs c’est pas une bonne idée…

Ce serait pas une impression 3D résine? Parce que cette couleur, je la reconnais, j’en ai meme de collée au bureau…

[quote quote=81280]Ce serait pas une impression 3D résine? Parce que cette couleur, je la reconnais, j’en ai meme de collée au bureau…

[/quote]

Quoi Ca sera encore plus moche Apres àvec le plastique :stuck_out_tongue:

Les héros sont en rouge et les méchants en gris.

Et au vu de la qualité des méchants…c’est ce rouge qui gâche tout sur la photo.

Je suis pas tres fan et pas que de la couleur perso…

[quote quote=81295]

Ce serait pas une impression 3D résine? Parce que cette couleur, je la reconnais, j’en ai meme de collée au bureau…
Quoi Ca sera encore plus moche Apres àvec le plastique 😛 [/quote] C'est pas du tout ce que je voulais dire. C'est exactement la résine utilisée dans de "petites" imprimantes 3D à UV comme la mienne. Donc je me demande si ce n'est pas ce qu'ils ont fait: une impression "amateur" quoi.

donc je voulais plutot dire l’inverse, en fait :wink:

Those are exactly the ones you will find in the Lobotomy box.

Si la tempête de caca qui se déchaîne en ce moment sur les commentaires KS ne fait pas tourner le vent, ce sera bien le contenu exact de la boîte.

Bon je suis rassuré, c’est pas moi qui trouve ça décevant. Mais c’est peut être photo+couleur…

Y’a du détail… mais les arrêtes sont quand meme gravement mangées et/ou la sculpture est pas super sexy (le visage, on en parle ?)

Ben, t’arrives à voir où il est, le visage, toi ? :mrgreen:

A force je commence a réussir a « lire » les figs qui brillent sur les photos (enfin quand elles sont pas blanches :wink: )

Et donc : figurine-gate :lol:

Roscoe Il y a environ 13 heures
I have to be honest here. these look rubbish!!! and seeing as you have stated « Those are exactly the ones you will find in the Lobotomy box. » I feel this is a big let down and a disappointment. I have always known your company for great quality minis but these are very very poor!!!

zombie57 Il y a environ 13 heures
The minis are very bad. Looks like I am going to be buying metals and proxing these.
I am sorry to sound negitive and rude, but they look like they’ve just fallen out of a christmas cracker.
Let’s look at the Babydoll miniature, look at the state of her legs - they look like tree trunks.
The miniature underneath, well that looks like it’s has the head of the Mekon from Dan Dare.
Please for the love of god, address this issue with these. It looks way worse then a bad photo - are you sure these are not miss cast or have melted in the sun somewhere ?

Erin Hiles Il y a environ 12 heures
Wow I’m very disappointed with what Im seeing in the minis. There are so many companies that produce very high quality minis, with the pictures you have just shown us looks considerable less quality then what was promised during the Campaign. Having much regret and hoping for refund.

David Smith Il y a environ 12 heures
WOW!!! This is not what I requested. I paid for a game in part based on the miniatures and these look terrible. If this is what I am going to receive then you have an unhappy backer. Please sign me up for a refund.

ben priest Il y a environ 12 heures
Is this a joke? This is not what I backed these models are terrible, I assumed the models would be what was shown not what ever these are! Titanforge better get the models shown and not this rubbish. There is no detail what so ever in these and I regret backing the game one of my main reasons was for the awesome looking figures it promised and now they say « this » is the finished product!

magicpink Il y a environ 12 heures
I’m not a minis person and even I can see these are awful. What in the hell happened to Ellen’s head?!
But me down on the list for a refund as well.

… Et cela defile, defile, defile…

project : elite