Mercurial - par Hyperlixir (David Goh) - livraison septembre 2023

C’est bizarre, pourquoi ça me fait pas le même effet que phiphi? :wink:

1 « J'aime »

Le Pledge Manager est enfin en ligne.

D’ailleurs petit détail marrant : Les shippings ont effectivement augmenté, mais de 4 - 6$ par pledge et on payera 50% de cette augmentation.
Même si on est pas du tout sur le même type de jeu et de volume, on est très loin du facteur 10 annoncé par MG pour DD et beaucoup plus proche de ce que présentaient FH et LBDJ.

4 « J'aime »

J’ai 52$ de shipping : c’est un bug, non ? Oo

Ce sont des des dollars de Singapour. Ça doit faire dans les 36€ au final

Édit

Pour une Deluxe c’était marqué 15-21$HT (on va dire € vu la parité actuelle et on va prendre le max donc 21) + 3$ = 24€HT.
TTC une Deluxe doit revenir, en étant large a 30€

Tu as pas pris un all in ? La ça serait cohérent

Ce qui reste le prix d’un jeu, même si on s’habitue…

Pour le pledge frontiersman, j’ai 27 S$ de port et 19,80 S$ de TVA (ça fait environ 33€ pour les 2… le prix d’un jeu d’avant en effet :wink:).

Pas qu’un jeu d’avant hein, même si sur KS on finit par être un peu déformé dans sa perception. En retail, pour 33€, on a encore de très bons jeux…

1 « J'aime »

Je sais pourquoi tu as 52$
Tu as pris le tapis

Ils avaient dit des le départ que le tapis partirait a part et porterait ses propres frais de port

Le playmat a l’air très cool mais ça augmente quand même sacrément la facture. Et les Dice Tray sont aussi très jolis, mais 1 par personne ça me parait énorme en terme de prix pour le jeu au final.

totalement d’accord sur les deux points. je vais quand même prendre le tapis car on est deux sur mon pledge et y’a un tarif réduit pour les tapis supplémentaires
par contre les dice trays, mes génériques feront très bien l’affaire :stuck_out_tongue:

Manufacturing samples have arrived! Photos & More

18 novembre 2022

It’s finally here!!!

Greetings fellow mages, I bring exciting news from the frontier! The manufacturing samples have arrived, and we could not be more excited to share them with you because just look at those dice:

Let’s get right to it!

Sample Photos & Videos

Here’s how the standard edition looks with most things in place! Starting from the left, the components outside the box are the rulebook, player aids, and class boards.

How everything looks for the deluxe edition with the metal coins and everything stacked up, but without the rulebook on top.

All 24 engraved Elemental dice fits nicely in its own recess.

Wondering how the dice doesn’t fall into the recess in the center? Due to Kyle’s ingenious design of the plastic tray, the Mystrune tokens that are stored in front of the dice also serves as a stopper to hold the dice in place!

Taking out the metal coins is easy — just press and flick ‘em out! (For the standard edition, these are cardboard tokens instead)

At 3mm thickness each, the coins look and feel good!

The plastic organizer also holds 3 modular trays. These trays carry the Prestige tokens, Acuity crystals and Mana crystals.

When setting up the game, just pop out the lid and place it below the tray and it’s ready to go!

Here is the incontrovertible proof the card recesses fully support sleeved cards!

The tray is so solid and well-constructed, you can pull it out with everything still intact (although you probably shouldn’t!)

The playmat turned out to be everything we had hoped for! Beautiful printed colours on a thick 3mm neoprene, with great stitched edges for that extra bit of durability.

The details look so good even when zoomed in!

Here’s an example of the playmat in action!

The UV effect on the Deluxe slipcase turned out perfectly!

What we’re happy about

• Most things are looking great. The engraved dice, playmat and plastic organizers are especially awesome, we could not be happier with how they turned out.
  • The colours of the printed components all look as good as expected. Having worked with this manufacturer for 3 years now, we’ve figured out how to best adjust colour profiles to suit the manufacturer’s printers, which helps to get things right on the first try.
  • The deluxe slipcase looks absolutely stunning. With how perfectly the art, colours and UV effect comes together, I’m confident that Mercurial will stand out on the shelves of your board game collection!

The stuff that needs work

• After inspecting the cardboard tokens, we feel that there’s room for improvement for its material quality. Our manufacturer understands this, and so we’re reviewing higher quality board options to find a better option. It’ll be pricier but I’m expecting it’ll very much be worth it!
  • Due to certain complications related to material availability, the manufacturer needs more time to get the dice trays done, so the dice trays will come a little later. We’re hoping to receive them by early December.
  • The tarot cards sleeves feel a tad bit short length-wise. Their current size is 73mm x 122mm, sleeving tarot cards that are 69.85 x 120.65mm. The result is that when sleeved, the edge of a card is almost flush with the edge of the sleeve. We’ll be increasing the length to 123mm so that the fit feels more comfortable.

What’s next?

While we’re quite happy with most things, for the stuff that needs work such as the cardboard tokens, we’ve decided to do another round of samples to review those new material options and make sure they solve the issues we’ve identified. We’re also expecting to receive the dice tray with this later round of samples.

What this means is that we’ll be extending the sampling phase a little longer. Thankfully, it shouldn’t take long as we aren’t reproducing everything with the samples — it’s just the few parts that need that last bit of fine-tuning. Perhaps we’re being a bit perfectionist, but I hope you can kindly bear with us a little longer — we just want everything to be as awesome as we know it can be. By our next update, I hope to share the updated samples, and hopefully be one step closer to start mass production!

Pledge Manager: All Free Sleeves added for Returning Backers

With the pledge manager now closed, we’ve also been checking all orders to ensure that things all look correct, especially with the free pack of tarot sleeves that returning backers from our previous Endogenesis: Beyond campaign are entitled to. The sleeves should have already been added to all orders that qualify, so if you’re one of our returning backers, do take a second to check your order on Gamefound to ensure that the sleeves are there… otherwise you won’t receive them when fulfillment starts! If there’s indeed an issue with your order, just send me a message on KS or email me at david.goh@awesome.sg and I’ll get it fixed.

That’s it for now! I hope you’ve enjoyed checking out the sample with us. Thank you all so much for your continued support that’s made all this possible. Mercurial is looking amazing and it’s all because of you. As always, feel free to chat or ask questions in the comments, and I’ll see you next update!

6 « J'aime »

punaise, les trays sont superbes et hyper pratiques. Comme pour yucatan ca fait plaisir de voir les porteurs faire des trucs un peu innovant pour les inserts (ca plaira un peu moins à @hohyss mais bon pas sur qu’il aurait fait un insert pour celui la)

bon par contre, comme à la dernière, encore un retard annoncé pour perfectionner tout ca

3 « J'aime »

Merci pour les news @Oufledingue ! :+1:
Que je suis content d’avoir fait une folie sur celui-là. ça augure que du bon tout ça :heart_eyes:

Waouw, je trouve la DA vraiment top !

C’est le même bonhomme qu’Endogenesis que j’ai trouvé magnifique, donc ca change pas il est très fort sur ce point là.

J’ai recu une confirmation d’adresse, ca devrait commencer la semaine prochaine j’espere :slight_smile: C’est aussi la premiere fois qu’on va me rembourser sur une livraison.

3 « J'aime »

Pareil ici !
Un projet mené de façon exemplaire, bon par contre j’ai juste pris l’édition deluxe donc je n’ai pas de remboursement :wink:

1 « J'aime »

Je viens de recevoir à l’instant le mail de Spiral Galaxy Games avec mon numéro de suivi.

1 « J'aime »

De même ^^

1 « J'aime »

Colis à la doune ! Ça ne va plus tarder !:face_in_clouds:

1 « J'aime »

Colis sortis de la douane à 13h31 !